revalver mkII second try...

What's your signal chain for your bass? I dig it a lot.

I also really like the snare verb, what are you using?

Of course, the guitars sound great.

Settings and full signal chain please ?

Well i i used a epiphone Les Paul goth with emg 81 and that to a cheap art directz direct box and strait into digi002 mic pre.

Then used revalver Mk II with nikko preset with recto something preset and then just put on red channel and turned up bass to 1 o'clock and same with mids and highs and presence and gain also. I deleted everything off revalver except the recto head and impulse thing. I used guitar hacks impulses the bbea one i think its called.

I tracked 2 guitars with that impulse and the used half edge impulse and tracked 2 more guitars which were pulled down 5db from main guitars. I used urs A 10 eq plug on all guitars and then on second 2 guitars that were 5db quieter i pulled a lot of 500hz maybe 6db everything else on eq was very minor maybe 1 db on something max.

Then i bussed guitars and threw on a mcdsp eq and did HPF up to 60hz and LPF down to 12k and then i used C4 and used Andy preset and i also turned on the highs on c4 and adjusted to 8khz and smashed highs a tad because a did a boost on them with Urs A 10 eq on each channel and i think it just smooths things out a bit up there......

hope that explains things any other questions please ask!!!

What's your signal chain for your bass? I dig it a lot.

I also really like the snare verb, what are you using?

Of course, the guitars sound great.

I actually used absynth4 bass sitar and played each note with keyboard.....

Snare was actually from this board its Caliban snare and is on the ftp thing if you want it. Not sure who posted it though maybe they will chime in and point you there. I didn't use any reverb its already on sample and kick was kamao's (sorry if i spelled it wrong) from this board also if anyone cares:headbang:

Oh yea Sorry for the chessy clip though it was 3am and just wrote something real simple so i could play it tight and try and get revalver sounding as good as others on this board:headbang:

Also just got absynth4 and wanted to mess with that a bit:kickass: