Revalver Tone

Thanx for the feedback mattayus... I did Low Pass it at 11 KHz... Didn't touch the EQ for any other tonal balancing... Was trying to get a true tone without fiddling much with the EQ... I think I'll take your advise of putting it down in a song or a riff with drums... It did sound a little harsh on my monitors but thought I'll test it on someone else's ears before taking a call...

Thanx for the feedback mattayus... I did Low Pass it at 11 KHz... Didn't touch the EQ for any other tonal balancing... Was trying to get a true tone without fiddling much with the EQ... I think I'll take your advise of putting it down in a song or a riff with drums... It did sound a little harsh on my monitors but thought I'll test it on someone else's ears before taking a call...

Lowpassing is different than what Matt meant by "taming". Try cutting a bit in the 8-10khz range just a tad, and move the eq notch around until you hear it cut some of that fizzyness out. When working with impulses and ampsims, expect to do a LOT more eq wise than just a highpass/lowpass. Only when you have a well treated room, and a well mic'd real cab will you be able to avoid having to doing tons of surgical eq. Just fyi.
Sounds decent though. Definitely throw it in a mix.