Revelation - Release (2008)

I don't know what that is but after I clicked the link it made me realize I needed to check if there were any new Against Nature albums and saw there's 2 new ones that were released in January.

You know of Against Nature but never heard Revelation?!?!?! :zombie::zombie::zombie:

Reason being because there's been threads on Against Nature and as far as I know this is the first on Revelation :saint:

CRAP THE HALO SMILIE EMOTE JUST WINKED I DIDN'T INTEND TO ELICIT SUCH CONNOTATIONS

Well, if you like Against Nature, you would LOVE Revelation. One of the early doom metal bands coming from the Baltimore scene in the late80's/early 90's, yet pretty technical. Same members, give or take depending on what album. Against Nature was actually going to remain Revelation, but they chose otherwise.

http://metal-archives.com/review.php?id=185651#8155

After seeing that Revelation had only one review total and no reviews at all on Metal-Archives, I took it upon myself to make my first review ever be for Revelation's new album. In retrospect I should have gone over it a couple of times before actually submitting it, but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. Hopefully I'll have more willpower the next time I write a review.