DECLARATION OF DOOM - July 5th, 2008

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Friends,

Josh and I are organizing a one-day doom metal festival on July 5th at The Sidebar in Baltimore, MD. We'll have 10 bands, and the show will run from noon to midnight. We're sending out invitations to bands this week. We'll soon post more information and update this first post with the band list and set times.

The roster includes:

Chowder
Revelation
Orodruin

Cheers,
John

------

I AM IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'd like to say that I wanna come down for this, we'll see how the lineup turns out.

Got a car now so I wouldn't have to sit on a motherfucking bus/train for 12 hours.

Depending on if I can secure a way down there (ride/passport junk) I might be going, I'm so sad I missed DOBD.

Dammit, we get alot of great shows in Sweden but besides Doom Over Sweden a few years back the best in doom way we get is Isole 20429842 times and Candlemass or Cathedral once in a while. Bastards! :mad:

Doomcifer, you know god damn well I'm 100%, if I'm in Boston, so it all depends I'm where I'm living during the summer.

I don't think I could possibly miss this and live with myself...

Fuck, I want to speculate who else will play... Do you think there will be a lot of repeats from DoBD?

Gates of Slumber, Aposotle of Solitude, Pale Divine, and Ogre!

Maybe Madking Ludwig will make it out!

Fuck this will rule!

Speculations ftw!

Fuck I may have to show up if Madking Ludwig signs on. I woke up a couple minutes ago (before seeing this thread ofcourse) and that band popped in to my head, despite not having listened to them in fucklong. I'll wait and see who else gets picked up for this barnyard bbq, before confirming. :kickass:

Valkyrie should play this, I keep missing their shows.

BTW they're on tour right now, if they come near any of you guys definitely check it out. They're playing in Rochester, NY with Orodruin March 6.

Edit- Tonight, hah.

swizzle, ever listened to Umbra Nihil's album Gnoia? It would be right up your alley I guess. Trad doom mixed with some more sludgy and some atmospheric stuff and Lovecraft references. I like this album a lot.