Declaration of Doom Fest

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Question is.......Is Jason going? now there is a fest for every genre of music!

Indianapolis, Indiana's THE GATES OF SLUMBER has been confirmed for Declaration of Doom Festival on July 5.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

ARGUS
CHOWDER
DWELL WITHIN
EARTHRIDE
IRON MAN
OGRE
ORODRUIN
PALE DIVINE
REVELATION
THE GATES OF SLUMBER
VALKYRIE

Will do!

That place is insanely small. I saw Green Carnation there... the place didn't have enough inputs on the soundboard for them!

Kjetil said that a rat attacked the band in the alley. I believed him the moment I saw some shadowy thing run across the floor, which scared the living shit out of Michael, the lead guitarist. Apparently he's deathly afraid of bugs/rodents.

The show should be faaaaantastic!

Will: You may wanna check your signature and compare it with the first post. The initial post lists the fest in Indianapolis and your sig lists it in Baltimore. I dont know how close they are in relation, but just making you go to the right place.

This is extremely enticing... even though I don't know any of the bands, I love doom, and I'm only about a 5-6 hour drive from Baltimore.

Yeah, just found out about this last week.
I am not really into any of those bands aside from Gates of Slumber. I have heard a little of Pale Divine.

Would definitely be a cool show to check out and discover new bands, but with all the other shows already coming up this year, I will have to take a pass.

I hope GOS play that one festival coming up in Indy.