US vunts:

Bitches, I drove 1470 miles in 36 hours, including exactly ONE stop that lasted more than 10 minutes to stretch and take a piss (after 18 hours straight of driving I decided I needed to sleep for a few hours).

One Inch Man said:
Bitches, I drove 1470 miles in 36 hours, including exactly ONE stop that lasted more than 10 minutes to stretch and take a piss (after 18 hours straight of driving I decided I needed to sleep for a few hours).

That's a long way , I bet you haven't been listening to SunnO))) 24/24 :D

Dev said:
That's a long way , I bet you haven't been listening to SunnO))) 24/24 :D
Aye, got me beat there. One time I listened to Sunn O))) for about 2 hours straight and neither my head nor my asscheeks stopped convulsing for about a week. :loco:

I've flown economy class to Australia 3 times. Whether it be from NY or London, that fucking island is always 24 hours away. You're breathing more methane than you are oxygen by the time you get there, and before you get off the plane, the stewardesses walk down the aisles spraying you with disinfectant. Fucking aussies.

Like fotmbm said... Every year has two 25 hr bus rides, to and fro Wacken. Well technically about 1 of those hours are on a boat...

I'll have to outdo you guys by riding a bus all the way to the tip of South America and back...

OR
around the entire world

My band is hoping to get a boat and taking it to Hawai'i and possibly further someday, that would rule. However, our vocalist is already planning on sabotaging the excursion by dumping all the whiskey and smokes overboard within the first week, so there may be some form of mutiny and/or murder on the high seas.