DOOM OR BE DOOMED FESTIVAL!!!!!!!

This was a weekend I will NEVER ever forget! Great people, great great music, loads of beer (including some stellar brews supplied by the incomparable Doomcifer) and bibles falling from highrise hotel buildings. What more could a young metalhead ask?

There were no negars in the room when I dropped the bible, but I did meet a very friendly African American fellow from L.A. on this weekend. His name was Lamin if I recall correctly, and he didn't have a computer but took all our email addresses in case he got one some day. He also rolled a joint for me when I found out that the 7-11 didn't carry Zig Zags (what the fuck is up with that? I was told I had to go to a ********!) and couldn't figure out a blunt wrap for some reason.

Then we got busted by Josh Hart for smoking it in the club :erk:

There were no negars in the room when I dropped the bible, but I did meet a very friendly African American fellow from L.A. on this weekend. His name was Lamin if I recall correctly, and he didn't have a computer but took all our email addresses in case he got one some day. He also rolled a joint for me when I found out that the 7-11 didn't carry Zig Zags (what the fuck is up with that? I was told I had to go to a ********!) and couldn't figure out a blunt wrap for some reason.

Then we got busted by Josh Hart for smoking it in the club :erk:

LMAO...fucking douche. That was pretty amusing.

That lil black dude was a cool fucker.

Yeah, he was a pretty awesome guy, whish he'd kept in touch. And the girl he was with was Deathmaster and she was most often wearing a Pentagram shirt which made me VERY jealous and I still don't have one!

edit: almost ALL of my pics from this fest sucked really fucking badly.

Yeah, he was a pretty awesome guy, whish he'd kept in touch. And the girl he was with was Deathmaster and she was most often wearing a Pentagram shirt which made me VERY jealous and I still don't have one!

edit: almost ALL of my pics from this fest sucked really fucking badly.

Yeah, Callae. She's a cool shit too.

Damnit, I know I typed out that entire window/bible story but I cant find it. :mad: