US vunts:

Yeah, all you need is about 4-5 awesome cds, a fast car and lots of open road. (i have to go visit family that is around 9-10 hours away twice a year) I dread it (gas) and look forward to it (playlist)

Erik said:
Well I was thinking more along the lines of "nine hour commute to work every day" :) Well maybe not, but you know, the kind of "necessary evil" driving, not the "drive out to the desert and blast some heavy fucking metal, light a campfire and grill a few hot dogs" kind.
Truth. Although the only thing that makes commuting bad is heavy traffic. If you can avoid that, it's no big deal. Note: you can't avoid it in So. California. :erk:

bigbear.jpg

This is probably my favorite road, long straightaways, tight turns, and beautiful forest scenery. Plus around midnight during the week there are no stupid slow cars to get in my way. :headbang:

Mormagil said:
Speaking of driving, I wonder how long it takes a Noltem tape to drive from CT to CA :erk:

Yeah, sorry about that. As I said in some other thread (beats me as to which one) I've been ridiculously busy for a few weeks and every single package that I have (which is about 15) will be going out before or on Friday- guaranteed.

Yeah, sorry about that. As I said in some other thread (beats me as to which one) I've been ridiculously busy for a few weeks and every single package that I have (which is about 15) will be going out before or on Friday- guaranteed.

Ah, no problem.

circus_brimstone said:
I live in Indiana. I finally get a decent show that's a scant hour and a half drive from me! :loco:

And my dumb Canadian ass didn't even know where Indiana was until a few hours ago! I had a vague idea. Any idea how far it'd be for me, being from Toronto?

Demilich said:
And my dumb Canadian ass didn't even know where Indiana was until a few hours ago! I had a vague idea. Any idea how far it'd be for me, being from Toronto?

Only about 9 hours, as per Mapquest. :)