DECLARATION OF DOOM - July 5th, 2008

swizzle, ever listened to Umbra Nihil's album Gnoia? It would be right up your alley I guess. Trad doom mixed with some more sludgy and some atmospheric stuff and Lovecraft references. I like this album a lot.

Sludge can be hit an miss with me, but I'll surely check it out!

swizzle, ever listened to Umbra Nihil's album Gnoia? It would be right up your alley I guess. Trad doom mixed with some more sludgy and some atmospheric stuff and Lovecraft references. I like this album a lot.

Been meaning to hear this for a while. It sounds pretty excellent!

WTF...July 5th aye? Shit, I may have to make some sort of attempt at going to this...Orodruin & Revelation + more to be announced? Jeebus!

Haha, you have to attend this or you'll look foolish for complaining that there was no DOBD fest this year.

Do I have to pull up the quote!?!? :lol:

But yea, I'm on the fence. Give me 1-2 bands that I'll go ape shit for and I'll be more than happy to fly to Negarmore, MD.

Maybe I should finally spin this Orodruin disc?!? :loco:

lol, yeah Mike. :lol:

I fully expect Jerry & Mike there. :mad:

Brandon, although he doesnt wanna admit it yet, will be in Boston for the summer so his ass is coming with me and Pete.

Matthew I better come back and make it rain bibles from the sky.

Matthew II is too much of an antisocial, condescending, douche who would rather purchase 52 obscure albums all-at-once to only listen to them a couple times (if that) rather than fully immersing himself with a few phenoms. But I still <3 him. :tickled:

En Vind BETTER fucking make it this time since he lives right there.

In celebration I shall have a small marathon tonight, I shall start with Cemetery Earth, then Epicurean Mass, then Thunder Perfect Mind, then a little Never Comes Silence... followed by the grand finale of Eternity Revealed.