DECLARATION OF DOOM - July 5th, 2008

Airline tickets are currently $368 from Mexfrica to Negarmore from July 3rd to 7th. (If I'm going to blow that cheese I would want to go an extra day or two to drive up to Boston and NY)

The racial makeup of the city as of 2000 64.34% African American. Jesus Christ, I'm walking in to a hornet's nest. So where do the white people stay at, North Baltimore? I'm really not lying when I say I can not stand African Americans. :lol: I can save the flight money and drive to Watts if I want to be surrounded by this shit.

Airline tickets are currently $368 from Mexfrica to Negarmore from July 3rd to 7th. (If I'm going to blow that cheese I would want to go an extra day or two to drive up to Boston and NY)

The racial makeup of the city as of 2000 64.34% African American. Jesus Christ, I'm walking in to a hornet's nest. So where do the white people stay at, North Baltimore? I'm really not lying when I say I can not stand African Americans. :lol: I can save the flight money and drive to Watts if I want to be surrounded by this shit.

Dude you should see the area around the hotel we stayed in last time.

Ken and I had a couple of interesting run ins with friendly transients of the blackest hues imaginable.

Ken and I had a couple of interesting run ins with friendly transients of the blackest hues imaginable.

Is there any part of this town that houses upstanding Caucasian citizens like yours truly?! It's bad enough that I occasionally drive by and see them dangling from birch, it's bad enough that I work* with em , it's bad enough that Abraham Lincoln emancipated them, but to fly 3,000 miles to be accosted by pink palms asking for a few pence to purchase gnat repellent is where I draw the line Matteo.

*term used loosely

If anything I'm buying a knife at Baltimore airport.

:lol: I don't remember the neighborhoods too well, but it seemed kind of patchy at best. I'd walk through very nice looking parts of town interspersed with ghettos where I feared for my life. Like when I was accosted by a homeless negro in McDonalds right after arriving in the city. He refused to believe that I just got to town and didn't have a few coins to spare and that I would be using my debit card to pay for lunch. I offered to buy him a burger or something but he just cursed and ranted as he walked away.