Revenge of the Fallen

AND Michael Ironside is in the film.:headbang:
See you at the pahty, Richtah!

Never saw it...do elaborate.
If you think Bale's overrated, give the Machinist a try. It's not just the commitment like you said, it's the whole film that's awesome. Bale may be over-worshipped by the unwashed masses, but his acting skills are beyond question.

Not to defend Michael Bay but I do recall reading an article sometime after The Island came out, a movie which I liked and thought perhaps Bay was going in the right direction. Anywooooo, in this article he spoke about how badly The Island was recieved and how he had been told in many cases he over estimated the audience, to which is said he would never do again.

Hence, from now on you will get films like Transformers and Revenge of the Fallen from Michael Bay.

Fuck that, I'll just watch

transformersthemovie.jpg

Bale is superb, watch him in Herzog and tell me he can't act. He's also superb in American Psycho, the Machinist and weighs in excellently as Batman in Batman Begins (which I like moreso than The Dark Knight). Given his dedication to his roles in the Machinist, Rescue Dawn and American Psycho in particular, I think it's difficult to call him lazy. Granted they're from his pre-super stardom days, but he's still an excellent actor.

Also, Bay gets endlessly slaughtered, but I enjoy most of his movies. They're not entirely devoid of quality. It's just hip to bash the guy. I thought the first Transformers was great fun, and I'll probably enjoy this one too. I hate being told what to think, especially by the internet or current fashionable memes.

As a side, anyone who likes the Machinist should check out Brad Anderson's other work - Session9 is good, and I particularly recommend his latest one - Transsiberian. :)

I loved the movie, both times. Megan Fox is the one I have problems with even though she wasn't as annoying in this movie as the was in the first.

Same. There were parts i really enjoyed alot. Megan Fox really wasnt acting in this movie and that was just a little degrading. It was just "Stand there are be sexy" instead of playing a role. I found the movie to be a lot of fun because it gave me what i wanted: MORE ROBOTS.

one time we ate a bunch of mushrooms and were hanging out upstiars and we were like 'hey lets see whats goin on downstairs' so we went down there and they were watching independence day and it was the part after they nuke all the cities and are searching the rubble and piles of corpses for survivors and everyone is hurt or dead or going crazy screaming about the end times and i was like 'this is bummin me out' and went back upstairs.

but it has such a happy ending, they blow up the aliens and party ON JULY 4TH GO AMERICA WOOO

and then after the credits all the broken spaceships probably crash to earth and kill everyone else.

but before that happy ending is lots of death and sadness and humanity's only hope is the fucking Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Jeff Goldbloom?!?! Timothy Leary himself couldnt handle a mindfuck like that!

I agree

WELCOME TO EARF!!!!!

Watch trailers for his new one 2012

DANNY GLOVER IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (I bet he dies, crushed by a mountain of aircraft carriers and trains and volcanic debris)

It's post 2004 Roland Emmerich we're talking about here. Obviously he is going to be boiled alive, after a giant boiling wave floods the white house, after the polar ice caps melt because there are fucking dinosaurs running underground ICE MELTING machines.

Or his head is going to explode because Roland wrote in one too many anachronisms.