Reviewers wanted

saviour_of_rock

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2006
Hey guys

Our new website www.savioursofrock.com has been more popular than we couldve expected and we're looking for more reviewers!

We dont offer money at this stage, but i can tell you that I have been published in over 10 magazines since starting this site. Including Beat Magazine, Rolling Stone Australia and Australian Guitarist.

Check out our site and see if its your style.
We dont do the death metal things an all that really heavy stuff, so i know a lot of u guys wont want in.
But either way, think about it and get back 2 me if ur interested, u will be getting full credit and probably free promo cds an tickets etc, depending on wat music u like.

cheers JL

How have you gotten yourself published with your reviews? I'm interested in doing the same with my reviews. Not those posted on this site, however. Those are just forum-worthy reviews. =)

saviour_of_rock said:
Hey guys

Our new website www.savioursofrock.com has been more popular than we couldve expected and we're looking for more reviewers!

We dont offer money at this stage, but i can tell you that I have been published in over 10 magazines since starting this site. Including Beat Magazine, Rolling Stone Australia and Australian Guitarist.

Check out our site and see if its your style.
We dont do the death metal things an all that really heavy stuff, so i know a lot of u guys wont want in.
But either way, think about it and get back 2 me if ur interested, u will be getting full credit and probably free promo cds an tickets etc, depending on wat music u like.

cheers JL

Are there any requirements or pre-requisites?

we are looking for rock fans to review some albums. Thats it.

Email me at JL@savioursofrock.com and we'll get talking.

You must follow our criteria of reviewing (see our review on site), we're are happy to trial ANYone, no matter your experience. (I was new once too!)

If you prove your loyalty, reliabilty and talent, you may be asked to join the Saviours Of Rock team permanently!

Thanks