REVOLVER HOTTEST CHICKS IN METAL

hurricanenita

MEGA MURRAY
Jun 30, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
www.twitter.com
I'm pretty sure,that for some people,the sheer fact that there's a bunch of great looking chicks in metal lately (and some of them are not just hot,but also very talented!) to make a decision to choose one could be very difficult.I consider myself lucky that this is a no-brainer for me. Nita takes the edge...hands down! :headbang:

Me and Court want to be in it together!!

So I voted you on FB,and to both of you and Court on Twitter,but to be honest I do have a feeling that the actual decision will be made by the personal taste of the editors of the magazine rather than the number of votes. :Smug: Needless to say that the actual results means squat to me,you and Court are the bests anyway! :headbang:

(As a matter of fact I would love to put the whole band on the list,'cos let's face it,currently The Iron Maidens are easily the best looking all-female group out there!)

So I voted you on FB,and to both of you and Court on Twitter,but to be honest I do have a feeling that the actual decision will be made by the personal taste of the editors of the magazine rather than the number of votes. :Smug: Needless to say that the actual results means squat to me,you and Court are the bests anyway! :headbang:

(As a matter of fact I would love to put the whole band on the list,'cos let's face it,currently The Iron Maidens are easily the best looking all-female group out there!)

Yeah, I remember last year. I think these contest things wind up being mainly free advertising for the magazine. Hence why they never show results and just pick who they like. Regardless, hope TIMS win - so vote!!

Yeah, I remember last year. I think these contest things wind up being mainly free advertising for the magazine. Hence why they never show results and just pick who they like. Regardless, hope TIMS win - so vote!!

Don't forget, last year's #1 was Amy Lee, just as Evanesence had a new album coming out. How convenient.

The rest were the usual suspects -- Lzzy Hale (who I am really starting to like as a musician and not just eye candy), Christina Scabbia, Simone Simons and Grace Perry (think anyone would give a shit about Landmine Marathon if she wasn't in the band?) -- and a bunch of tattooed nobodies. But Liv Kristine, Sharon Den Adel or Tarja Turunen? Nope.

Don't forget, last year's #1 was Amy Lee, just as Evanesence had a new album coming out. How convenient.

The rest were the usual suspects -- Lzzy Hale (who I am really starting to like as a musician and not just eye candy), Christina Scabbia, Simone Simons and Grace Perry (think anyone would give a shit about Landmine Marathon if she wasn't in the band?) -- and a bunch of tattooed nobodies. But Liv Kristine, Sharon Den Adel or Tarja Turunen? Nope.

Yeah a "yearly" list confuses me. If you were #2 but now #4, does that mean you got less hot this year? lol. I bet they'll be all new chicks.

i will bet money on the chick from halestorm... since they are the NEW thing haha

Find out who has an album coming out a few months after the list comes out. Epica, Evanesence, and Halestorm are all out already so scratch them for top of the list.

I just hope to hell they don't include Valora or Dead Sara. Those two are terrible. I'd rather see those kittens in Cherri Bomb included. They're only 2-3 years from being legal. :heh:

They're only 2-3 years from being legal. :heh:

pedobear_copy.jpg

A jury may convict me, but it wouldn't blame me either. :p

Besides, their music is kinda fun, something the Donnas never got right. Sam Maloney is their manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...not feeling Cherri Bomb. In a Live situation...The Maidens would blow them off the stage...

Iron Maidens = Metal

Cherri Bomb = Disney Channel

cherri bomb is fun! the only thing i didnt like about them was i how heard while i was at tour supply from a guy who helps the band that they just do whatever they are told to do and how they dont know anything about their gear and setting up etc.. the essentials about being musicians... that was a drag knowing they have to have everything thing done for them. hopefully its not true. We have crew but that is a blessing. im all for all girl bands but come on! you are always cute until u pass 18. Weve all been there haha now your stuff , push the limit and give female musicians a good name... z'all im saying.:Spam: