Rhapsody interview online

No problem :headbang: ! I haven't read the Blind Guardian one. How do you interview them? Through the internet or phone? I've never interviewed Fabio but he told me all about his solo project. He even told me he was thinking about using one of my poems since I share a lot with him. Wouldn't that be ULTRA Metal? I offered to help him with his english poetry but he said he didn't want to make me too busy. :lol:

That would actually be, a dream come true if he did. But I don't think he will. :Smug:

Anyway, I've been thinking about putting up a website and adding small interviews with bands I meet and such. Plus post photos of bands I see live and me with them, and write my experience at the fest/show, with the band and the performance. That would be with bands I really love though. I just suck at layouts and relying on people to do things for you sucks more.. everytime I see sites like this and interviews it inspires me more. I guess I'll add that to my "goal" list. I'll be independant cause if I work for someone else or for some site it means I have a deadline and I'm too much of a lazy bum to get things done on time. :p

The best part I thought about it was the fact that they mentioned Rhapsody in Black again. I remember after PotD they wanted to release that but the label did not want them too.

I thought they had thrown the idea out all together, but it is nice to see it's still on the table

Nightmare1z said:
The best part I thought about it was the fact that they mentioned Rhapsody in Black again. I remember after PotD they wanted to release that but the label did not want them too.

I thought they had thrown the idea out all together, but it is nice to see it's still on the table

I concur. I was also looking forward to hearing a darker Rhapsody. I know they have the ability and the talent to do it and not make it sound weak. I know they get a lot of flack from people calling their main sound 'cheesy' (but I happen to enjoy it!). And it would be great to witness Rhapsody proving otherwise to the naysayers.

Great Interview by the way. Thanks!

~Hoyt.

Oh yeah, I heard bout this a long time ago too, and I am so curious to hear this. If you listen to Athena with Fabio, he totally proves he has a lot of different vocal abilities, my favorite of his has been Rhapsody.. but Athena I prefer him vocally. Vision Divine and Labyrinth with him weren't too far off from being the same band anyway.

Excellent interview. Glad to hear they're coming back. With the cd US sales, I'm sure they aren't able to track all the internet sales, so those figures are misleading.

Good interview. Rhapsody is definitely underrated in terms of their sheer talent at writing/composition. I'm surprised there are no Rhapsody-bashers in this thread yet, let's hope it stays that way!

OfSinsAndShred said:
Good interview. Rhapsody is definitely underrated in terms of their sheer talent at writing/composition. I'm surprised there are no Rhapsody-bashers in this thread yet, let's hope it stays that way!

I can solve that right away... :puke:

:p

Angrafan said:
I can solve that right away... :puke:

Try me.. :Shedevil:

Don't upset me by offending my favorite band. I can easily find out where you live, Lucas. :heh:

:lol: