rhoads

My Rh10D is cool too.. not 24 fret but.. anyway.. maybe one days ill change the neck for a 24 fret one.. how that cost? Maybe the official technial dudes of this board can answer that? (bobvex) :D

to get a 24 fret neck would cost about $100-150 and then you could just make the pocket bigger yourself, and then you'd have to take the neck pickup out and fill it in(if you want) and to do that you'd use fiberglass which would cost a few bucks

pallarandersvisa said:
doubt it
have you tried pricing a guitar on their custom shop order form?

the price on the jackson custom form is expensive, but send your form to some jackson authorized dealers... it will be MUCH MUCh cheaper than buying it directly from jackson (i think you'd only pay 60%-70% of the $$ on the form)... correct me i'm wrong. :D

xjimmyleungx said:
the price on the jackson custom form is expensive, but send your form to some jackson authorized dealers... it will be MUCH MUCh cheaper than buying it directly from jackson (i think you'd only pay 60%-70% of the $$ on the form)... correct me i'm wrong. :D
yeah. . . say you make a guitar on the Custom shop order form and it comes out to. . .$4050, if you order if from Drum City Guitar land they want half up front ($2025), and then you pay the difference of 30%. so take 70% of 4850
(%2835) and thats the full price you pay. . .so you pay, $2025 then when they get it in you pay $810. . .

hmmm still expensive. . . but cheaper then 4050

You people are crazy with those prices. Get a custom Carvin for under a thousand, that's what I'm going to do when I'm a rich stud. *Family Guy flashback of your choice*

And when will everyone learn, the best shape for a body is the SOLOIST! Those things look awesome with the right paintjobs.

Woohaa, the lightning version, damn I so much love that body of your guitar. If I ever get enough money for a custom rr then it almost certainly will have the lightning on it.

Sorry to put that here, it's a guitar related topic so I use this one, I don't think this needs a new topic.
Have you seen the esp site ?
For quiet a while the bodom guys were only on the japanese site, now they're on the .com. But they put their photos aside the LTD EX (used by Devin Townsend if I'm not mistaking). This is stupid, we see Alexi with an ESP headstock, and they put this picture aside an LTD... Ôo

bobvex said:
yeah. . . say you make a guitar on the Custom shop order form and it comes out to. . .$4050, if you order if from Drum City Guitar land they want half up front ($2025), and then you pay the difference of 30%. so take 70% of 4850
(%2835) and thats the full price you pay. . .so you pay, $2025 then when they get it in you pay $810. . .

ugh, the retail price given on the custom quote form that you fill out on the jacksonguitars.com site is NOT the actual price you will be paying.

bobvex said:

uhmmm. not quite. Generally a dealer will get you 40% off if their nice. Which most are. I got 47% off on mine, just because ive got connections like that :p

anyways. You generally take the price you get on the site, take 40% off, and bam, there's the general price. Half down when you order, half when it comes in.

And for you kiddies wanting an ESP custom, its generally the same rule, but the percent off is more around 35-41 percent depending on dealer. You can also opt to have it made here, or in Japan. If you choose here, expect a 500 dollar increase or more depending on what you order. Its just as easy to send it to Japan. Both shops are impeccable in quality, so you're in good hands. But why not let the japanese do what they do best? Build guitars :p

thats another thing... if you go ESP, just let it be japanese...if you go USA, go Jackson or BC Rich..if you can stand the wait.

this is a normal rr1 with thunder graphics isnt it?

guys are you fucking insane? are so rich to even consider buying a 3000$ expensive axe? goddamn, the equipment makes the skier....