Ribspreader - Congregating the Sick

min

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
The new ribspreader is out :hotjump:

From the label (karmageddon) site:

This is the second album for Ribspreader, but the band is already a very mature and professional act with experience. For example vocalist and guitarist Rogga has also been active in Edge of Sanity, Carve and Paganizer. "Congregating The Sick" was recorded by Mieszko Talarczyk (R.I.P.) from Nasum at Soundlab Studio, mastered at The Room by Dan Swanö (who also contri*buted with some great lead guitars) and comes with a cool, kinda shocking blasphemy artwork by L.A. Anderson. This album features unbelievable catchy and strong old school Death Metal songs inspired by old Swedish bands as Entombed, Grave, Unleashed, Edge of Sanity, essential to anyone into this style.

There is also a song for download : Autopsy Obsessed

I haven't heard nothing from this album, I'm downloading the advance song in this moments. Hope to get the album in the next weeks

I'll definitely have to check this out later! Bolted To The Cross was an excellent, very overlooked release, and I expect nothing but great things from this one.

I wonder whether Autopsy Obsessed is the best song for the whole album. blin... I seem to prefer Edge of sanity... though...

I'm not sure, I have to listen all the album but this song isn't as strong as Dead Forever or others from the first Ribspreader cd, it's something different and it's so short too... but now there are double bass drums and this is a plus for an oldschool death metal album I guess .. and Rogga as always is fucken' insane, I love his
growling. Sefinitely I have to buy this album in the near future :)

Well, the album contains a couple of shorter "punkier" songs like the one the label posted online. However most of the material is pretty much like the previous album, fat oldschool death metal the way it should be done : )

Well the fucken album´s been out a while now, so be sure to get it if u like brutal yet catchy swedeath the old way.
I´m guessing it´s downloadable just about anywhere : )

Other news (as if anyone´d care...) are Rib has left Karmageddon, and a new labelhome is needed to keep us spewing forth rancid death. Time will tell what label will end up harboring our sickened vermin, if any.

Cheers, or hästansikte as we say in Gamleby.

Still haven't gotten around to picking this up yet, but it just doesn't seem to be going over as well as the first album, which has been curbing my enthusiasm a little. Maybe if The End gets it one of these days I'll get it...

news on the Homepage:
Due to severe alcoholism, even severer (we know that´s not a word) mental issues and the lack of a unemployed drummer Ribspreader was shot six times in the head yesterday. There were hopes for only having to use one bullet, but when the twitching became outright nasty a few extra rounds were fired. During the execution no farm animals were raped and no new bands concieved wich seems to be standard in these cases. However current and not so current members are remaining on a "aknowledging each other´s existence" basis. Some of them may even do the nasty when presented with the right substances in the future. As none of them are females this may appear disturbing to many, including themselves. Anyone interested in a reunion of this band should not have to wait no longer than a year or two. If a reunion isn´t conjured by then, look out for the debut album of a band most likey called "Dr Cum and the come´n take mes". In closing, the site will remain online until it´s taken off the net.

http://listen.to/ribspreader

I like this album. Its obviously quite similiar to Bolted to the Cross which is a good thing. :)