Ribspreader

min

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
What about this? :dopey:

The PAGANIZER side-project RIBSPREADER (featuring Rogga on vocals, guitars, ex-PAGANIZER member Andreas on guitars and metal mastermind Dan Swanö on drums) will soon have their first album out. The recordings are soon to be completed and then mixed and mastered at Dan Swanö's studio The Room. The artwork kicks some serious ass and is done by Finnish artist Turkka Rantanen who's also done work for ADRAMELECH among others. As most of you can guess this album will bring you a tasty slab of oldschool Death Metal the Swedish way.

Read in the paganizer site ;)

Dan Swanö said:
Ribspreader is ass kick. I will upload a sampletrack for you guys shortly.

ok, man, I will download it as soon as you upload it in your site :)

By the way, the first post that I wrote in this thread was about an older new from the paganizer site, from September I think, so the album is totally done, isn't it? When it will be available?

I hope that it will have a lot of great deathmetal/crust tunes :D

:wave:

The Ribspreader album will be called "Bolted to the cross" and be out on Hammerheart or one of their sublabels the first months of 2004.
Eight songs of oldschool death metal with me on vox/guitars/bass, Andreas (Another Life) on guitars/bass and Dan on drums/guitar leads.

I got the master cd from Dan a couple of months ago and it still spins daily in my player... really great stuff which I hope you´ll all like.

The Ribspreader album is supposed to be unleashed on the unsuspecting cattle we refer to as human being in the first week of april.
Some shows are also planned a bit further down the line in Holland and Belgium probably, with session members on bass and drums.

For Ribspreader info check out Karmageddonmedia.com or listen.to/ribspreader.

Rogga said:
The Ribspreader album is supposed to be unleashed on the unsuspecting cattle we refer to as human being in the first week of april.
Some shows are also planned a bit further down the line in Holland and Belgium probably, with session members on bass and drums.

For Ribspreader info check out Karmageddonmedia.com or listen.to/ribspreader.
Well, April isn't too far off. Now for Dano to upload that sample!!!:hotjump: