Rick and Odin's Court

Thanks for the support guys!! Y'all rock!!!

Now for to just start getting to some of these warmer places where you all live! That would be awesome! I LOVE CA and I'm sure I'd love FL too!!

Also, special thanks goes out to Mare and Dave for coming out to our show this past Saturday in Baltimore!! You two rock and even stuck it out with us until the last note was played.

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks for the support guys!! Y'all rock!!!

Now for to just start getting to some of these warmer places where you all live! That would be awesome! I LOVE CA and I'm sure I'd love FL too!!

Also, special thanks goes out to Mare and Dave for coming out to our show this past Saturday in Baltimore!! You two rock and even stuck it out with us until the last note was played.

What hotel you staying at in Sept for PP Rick?

Rick Pierpont said:
Marriott RI. What about you?

I also plan on actually coming down a day early (Wednesday) this year!

It will be cool meeting everyone off this forum in person!

Residence Inn?... Well hell man - that's where we will be :headbang:
Nothig like that free breakfast and a ONE block walk to the venue -

Like we said on the PP forum (me and Uncakev) - ENCHANT party in our room..... we always come well prepared with a whole cooler full of brewskis..... :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Burke said:
Residence Inn?... Well hell man - that's where we will be :headbang:
Nothig like that free breakfast and a ONE block walk to the venue -

Like we said on the PP forum (me and Uncakev) - ENCHANT party in our room..... we always come well prepared with a whole cooler full of brewskis..... :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Dammit! It's reeeallly gonna suck missing out this year! I guess it's a fridge full or Warsteiner again for you guys.:Smug: You'll have to find your own hi-octane beers this time around. Buying a house sucks.! Oh well, here's to what I'll miss.. :cry:

ProgAddict said:
Dammit! It's reeeallly gonna suck missing out this year! I guess it's a fridge full or Warsteiner again for you guys.:Smug: You'll have to find your own hi-octane beers this time around. Buying a house sucks.! Oh well, here's to what I'll miss.. :cry:
It's funny that you mention Warsteiner...cuz we are going to have plenty of it (the lager and Dunkel) in the fridge this year...AGAIN! ;p You must know Burke well enough!