odin's court rules!

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
wow i didnt realize yuo guys had your own forum. i saw odins court back in november i think, with Symphony x and Devin Townsend. great show! I hope odin's court is kickin some ass in the VA/DC/MD area!

pallarandersvisa said:
wow i didnt realize yuo guys had your own forum. i saw odins court back in november i think, with Symphony x and Devin Townsend. great show! I hope odin's court is kickin some ass in the VA/DC/MD area!
Thanks for the compliment. That was my favorite OC performance to date. The official bootleg of the performance even turned out pretty good. I had to leave right after we left the stage because I had to catch a flight to Albuquerque at o' dark thirty in the morning. It was a privilege to play for such receptive fans. I'll never forget that gig. BTW, thanks for posting too!
Cheers!
C :D

no problem mate! I remember i was standing right in front of the keyboard player. I got to chat with him a bunch. Very nice guy! He later told me he was more of a guitar player than a keyboardist.

any idea where i can get my hands on that bootleg? I was pretty loud during the set!

pallarandersvisa said:
no problem mate! I remember i was standing right in front of the keyboard player. I got to chat with him a bunch. Very nice guy! He later told me he was more of a guitar player than a keyboardist.

any idea where i can get my hands on that bootleg? I was pretty loud during the set!
Hehehehehe!!! I'm the keyboard player! Hahaha. That's great stuff. You must have been one of the loudest dudes there that night! My most humble and appreciative thanks to you. :worship: I've mentioned the 3 or 4 guys that stood in front of me (that includes you) several times in recounting the events of the night to friends, family, and whoever else will listen. The bootleg is available on our website. Here's a direct link, assuming you live in the United States. http://www.odinscourtband.com/merchandise-intra.html If you don't live in the US, just go to the main site, look for the merch section, and follow the appropriate link.

Hey, Pallarandersvisa - thanks for taking the time to post! It's always great getting feedback like this. :)

About the MD/VA/DC area - we're back at Jaxx in April with King's X. :D If you're interested, get in touch with Craig or me and we can get you tickets. ;) Or if you have PayPal, you can hit up our website.

That bootleg from the SX/Devy show turned out great. A guy named Matt recorded it and did a great job, and Craig did an amazing job mastering it. It almost sounds like a real live album!