riddle

Terrorgod

Lord of Lords
A mile from end to end,
yet as close to you as a friend.
A precious commodity,
freely given, seen on the dead and on the living.
Found on the rich, poor, short or tall,
but shared among children most of all.
What is it?

anyone ?

how is a smile a mile from end to end? stupid game, i mean come on, what the fuck!!! and how is it a precious comodity? well, well, how stupid is this? its the sort of thing 12 year old girls send to each other through hotmail...anyway where was i.

Okay - want some proper riddles? Try these:

1) Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead and they mutter and grumble. What are they?

2) In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?

3) I am emeralds and diamonds, lost by the moon. I am found by the sun and picked up soon. What am I?

4) Man walks over; man walks under. In times of war he burns asunder. What is it?

:)

Originally posted by dill_the_devil

1) Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead and they mutter and grumble. What are they?

2) In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?

3) I am emeralds and diamonds, lost by the moon. I am found by the sun and picked up soon. What am I?

4) Man walks over; man walks under. In times of war he burns asunder. What is it?

2) a gun?/hammer of a gun?

still pondering the others....

I reckon number three might be frost. It forms at night, and then melts when the sun comes out.

Would number four be a bridge?

DUHHH!!!! So obvious i feel mildly retarded.....LEAVES!