Ridiculous Hypotheticals

Yeah, my doctor before I got a bevy of tests.

If you had to watch two of these have passionate lesbian sex, which two would you watch?
425.golden.girls.050307.jpg

Honestly at first the japs weren't doing much for me. No asses, small tits, short legs, trying to look cute instead of sexy, etc. These days...

I'd take the 10 japs over Neurotica but I'd probably regret it as Japanese women just sit there like a fucking corpse and moan constantly. When polled, Japanese of both sexes say they prefer it when the woman pretends to pass out because she's drunk so the dude will just "rape" her. That way it's easier and less embarrassing for both parties. Wtf?

If you could go back in time and kill two historical figures, who would you kill?

Honestly at first the japs weren't doing much for me. No asses, small tits, short legs, trying to look cute instead of sexy, etc. These days...

I'd take the 10 japs over Neurotica but I'd probably regret it as Japanese women just sit there like a fucking corpse and moan constantly. When polled, Japanese of both sexes say they prefer it when the woman pretends to pass out because she's drunk so the dude will just "rape" her. That way it's easier and less embarrassing for both parties. Wtf?

If you could go back in time and kill two historical figures, who would you kill?

Fucking Japs.

Abraham Lincoln circa 1860
Che Guevara Fuck that spic

That question almost deserves it's own thread. Create it!!!

Next question...

If you can bang two historical figures (pre-1900) who would they be?

Lose the testical. I sure the fuck don't want to look like Hell Awaits Us All! :dopey:

If your son murdered your parents Edmund Kemper style, would you visit him in prison?

So Edmund Kemper shot his grandparents at 15 because he was messed up. If it ended there, yes I would go visit my son.

But Edmund Kemper went on to kill six girls and then rape them. After that, no I would not visit. Ever.

That not being enough...

In April 1973, Kemper battered his mother to death with a pick hammer while she slept. He decapitated her, raped her headless body and used her head as a dartboard, after putting her vocal cords in the garbage disposal. His murderous urges not yet satiated, he then invited his mother's best friend over and killed her too, by strangulation.

How was Kemper not put away for life after the serial killing? He was able to get out and eventually kill his mother??

Anyway, sheeyat, if my boy did that, I'd probably kill him myself.

from Bill Maher the other night ...

Asking a Republican ...

- would you have sex with a man if it was to prevent the next terrorist attack
- if you could go back in time ... would you abort Osama?