Riff Off's!

Meshie

Oct 24, 2002
Bradford
Visit site
hey all

was just wondering if any one know of songs by others who have similar riff's to any of saxons.... one that has always bugged me , was iron maidens "2 minutes to midnight' when i first heard that,,,, it is the same as SXONS 'Power and the glory" anyone agree? also another from my sec fav ban The Cult,,, they did a song called "wild flower'....... im sure its the the same as a riff from an AC/DC track,,, (name escapes me at the mo,,, but you should know what i mean,,, anyway get your LP's out and listen,,, tell me if im imaging it or if u think the same,,,lol,,

Saxon's EAGLE HAS LANDED riff is well similar from the mighty Priest's VICTIM OF CHANGES ! may be a bit slower but the same structure .......

Two Minutes To Midnight is supposed to have ripped off White Spirit, Accept, Tokyo Blade and now Saxon...I wonder why none of the other bands are accused of ripping each other?!

One of the guitarists in my band has a song with a riff that it almost identical to Midas Touch, but I let him keep it because he's never listened to Saxon...