guitar riffs

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
Have a listen to flick of the switch

by acdc then have a listen to hell freezes over by saxon its not spot on but the guitar riff is almost the same same as saxons power and the glory then have a listen to hole in the sky by saxon these guitar riffs are almost the same .

what bands songs can you guys and girls think of that the guitar riffs are almost the same include any metal band you wnat to ?

dont get me wrong here im not haveing ago at saxon they are my fav band allways have been allways will be its just interesting what guitar riffs sound the same i bet there are loads of metal bands out there and any other bands that have similier if not the same guitar riffs what guys can you think of ?

saxon747rock said:
Have a listen to flick of the switch

by acdc then have a listen to hell freezes over by saxon its not spot on but the guitar riff is almost the same same as saxons power and the glory then have a listen to hole in the sky by saxon these guitar riffs are almost the same .

what bands songs can you guys and girls think of that the guitar riffs are almost the same include any metal band you wnat to ?

dont get me wrong here im not haveing ago at saxon they are my fav band allways have been allways will be its just interesting what guitar riffs sound the same i bet there are loads of metal bands out there and any other bands that have similier if not the same guitar riffs what guys can you think of ?
The start riff of Iron Maiden's 'The Wicker Man' is identical to the start riff of Judas Priest - Running Wild

I've been always thinking that the Wallflowers' "One Head Light" is virtually the same song as "Hold On" on Dogs of War album. The Wallflowers' abum came out later of course... It's not about the riff, but I needed to say that.

Power and The Glory and 2 Minutes To Midnight share very similar opening riffs.
But I'm sure you all already knew that. ;)

Saxon's intro of 'coming home' Dogs of war does remined me to another old song that I love, but I don't know the name anymore o that band