Riff vs. Solo

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
-Commentator#1: Oh no, I see that the Riff is getting tired now!..
-Commentator#2: Yes he is- (interrupted)
-Commentator#1: Oh my, there comes the Solo.. who will win this tough one?
-Commentator#2: AND THE RIFF TRIES ONCE AGAIN... to manage the control!
-Commentator#1: Yeah.. but he has no chance, the Solo has been resting all the time, he got some power to use.
-Commentator#2:ONE MORE BY THE RIFF!
-Commentator#1: AND THE SOLO ANSWERS WITH A HIGH C!
-Commentator#2: What Happens now? OH THE SOLO TRIES TO GET LOOSE! BUT THE RIFF IS STANDING UP AGAIN, HITTING THE SOLO WITH HIS RIFF!
-Commentator#1: THE SOLO HITS THE RIFF WITH MORE HIGH C's AND D's!
-Commentator#2: Yeah the Riff is very tired now, the Solo is gonna break loose at any moment.
-Commentator#1: The Solo is working its way up the high scale...
-Commentator#2: POWERFUL HIGH C RIGHT IN THE NUTS ON THE ALREADY LYING RIFF!
-Commentator#1: OH MY GOD THE SOLO IS LOOSE I REPEAT THE SOLO IS LOOSE!
-Commentator#2: THAT'S A FINE SOLO! MAN!
-Commentator#1: The the Solo is good, he is fit, this is going to be long.
-Commentator#2: NO WAIT! THE RIFF IS BACK UP AGAIN, HE TRIES TO RIFF THE SOLO AGAIN! HE HAS NEW POWERS!
-Commentator#1: The Solo has seen the danger-
-Commentator#2: OUCH! GOD THAT WAS A HIGH TONE THE SOLO PULLED OUT, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF THE RIFF!
-Commentator#1: The Solo are in great shape, he's playing with the Riff, a child's play I would say! I have never seen the Solo this good!
-Commentator#2: THE RIFF HAS SEEN HIS CHANCE..-HE MAKES ANOTHER ATTEMPT WITH HIS RIFF! THE SOLO IS TIRED NOW-
-Commentator#1: -AND THE SOLO GIVES UP!
-Commentator#2: NO!!!
-Commentator#1: THE RIFF TOO!
-Commentator#2: THEY'RE BOTH EXHAUSTED! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS...
-Commentator#1: Yes, Biff is taking over now, he has total control over the game now.
-Commentator#2: Nope, Biff hasn't got control of this yet, the Solo has still got the powers to fulfil his solo, he's using the high scale again, wait.. no he's staying low.
-Commentator#1: So does the Riff, who is really knocked by the Solo.
-Commentator#2: Yeah, and now it ends, good job.

:lol:
Some wierd stuff I thoughted of when listening to Crusader (HMT version), listen to it yourself when reading this (solo part), and you'll maybe think that I am more insane! :loco: Stupid NHL commentators made me do this.. IT'S OFF THE POST! AND HE SCORESSCOOOOOOOOOOOOREEES!
Enough of that now? :Spin:

Wow Whatever your taking dude give me someo_O:tickled:

Crusader said:
Some wierd stuff I thoughted of when listening to Crusader (HMT version), listen to it yourself when reading this (solo part), and you'll maybe think that I am more insane! :loco: Stupid NHL commentators made me do this.. IT'S OFF THE POST! AND HE SCORESSCOOOOOOOOOOOOREEES!
Enough of that now? :Spin:

-Commentator#1: What a game they've been-
-Commentator#2: AW RIFF&BIFF ARE TIRED, THE SOLO ARE COMING BEHIND THEM.... OH MY GOD THE RIFF IS QUITTING! THE SOLO TAKES OVER, THE RIFF ARE EXHAUSTED, BIFF ARE OUTRAGEOUS!
-Commentator#1: The Solo are working its way up the high scale... nice and easy, but why is he doing it so slow?
-Commentator#2: I think he's saving his powers, he's just teasing the Riff a bit, we'll see.
-Commentator#1: BIFF STOMPS HIS FEET, I AM AWAITING A PUNCH FROM BIFF TO RIFF!
-Commentator#2: AW! RIGHT ON ONE OF THE PICKUPS! GREAT HIT BY BIFF!
-Commentator#1: Jeez... the Riff are physically damaged now, it seems like.
-Commentator#2: The Solo continues.. oh now he is playing his aces, fast and smart.
-Commentator#1: WOW OH MY GOD, THE SOLO PLAYS HIS SOLO ALMOST LIKE A RIFF, THE RIFF IS STANDING UP, HE THINKS IT'S GOOD, Whatta?
-Commentator#2: OH! THE RIFF JOINES THE SOLO IN THIS AMAZING SOLO! MY OH MY! THE RIFF JOINED THE SOLO, BUT HE'S PLAYING THE SOLO IN A HIGHER SCALE! IT SOUNDS AMAZING!
-Commentator#1: Wow, this is really a one-of-a-kind thing!
-Commentator#2: Is it a smile on Biff's face? It seems like he's like it too!
-Commentator#1: Amazing move by the Solo! Splendid solo with both the Solo and the talented Riff.
-Commentator#2: They are finishing the solo now...
-Commentator#1: And the Riff plays his riff along with Biff's song again.
-Commentator#2: What song is this?
-Commentator#1: I dunno, do you?
-Commentator#2: Nope. Do you?

:hotjump:The solo has been very lucky here! In the nu metal league, solos are not even allowed to fight, probably because the riffs are too weak to take it! Crusader, you are one crazy individual, but this is pretty cool. "And it's another good call by Crusader!" :wave::hotjump::wave::hotjump::loco:o_O:Spin:

-Commentator#1: The group is starting to warm up for the next song... The Riff is counting in..
-Commentator#2: The Riff starts it... he starts the song with its riff, this riff is good, very heavy riff.
-Commentator#1: The Drums are comping the Riff with some very heavy and powerful beats.

-Commentator#2: OW THE SOLO ARE MATCHING THE RIFF, HE'S PLAYING A SECOND RIFF TOGETHER WITH THE FIRST RIFF PLAYED BY RIFF!
-Commentator#1: SUPERB DOUBLERIFF, GOOD TEAMWORK, uhm.. BANDWORK!
-Commentator#2: And the opening of the song is complete, now the clock are on about 40 seconds.
-Commentator#1: What a grand opening, I wonder what they're doing next!
-Commentator#2: Some acoustic guitar stuff...Biff tunes in..
-Commentator#1: BOOM! THE TIME'S 1:20 AND THE DRUMS SEEMED TO EXPLODED, THE SONG WENT SLOW, BUT NOW IT'S UP, IT'S UP!
-Commentator#2: AND BIFF TURNS N HIS HEAVY-METAL VOICE, REAL STUFF NOW!
-Commentator#1: GO GO GO!
-Commentator#2: Very nice comp by the drums, this is very well planned and written.
-Commentator#1: Indeed.
-Commentator#2: 1:50 AND THE SONG'S CHORUS HAS BEGUN, IT IS RATHER SLOW, BUT OKAY.
-Commentator#1: I THINK WE WILL SEE ONE OTHER OF THOSE EXPLOSIONS AGAIN SOON!
-Commentator#2: Excellent work by the Drums and by Biff.
-Commentator#1: 2:16 AND THE DRUMS ARE FINISHING OFF THE CHORUS WITH ANOTHER OF THOSE REALLY MASSIVE DRUMROLLS! AND THE RIFF AND SOLO ARE PLAYING THEIR RIFFS AGAIN.
-Commentator#2: 2:30; What now?
-Commentator#1: The Drums are setting a new tempo again, now it is slow, and Biff, Solo and the Riff are adapting immediately.
-Commentator#2: Nice lyrics! Biff knows this lyrics very good.
-Commentator#1: NOW 2:55 AND THE DRUMS DOES THAT THING AGAIN, HE SETS A NEW TEMPO NOW IT IS THE HEAVY AGAIN, BIFF'S VOICE ARE MORE MASSIVE THAN EVER, HE SINGS LIKE HE'S ANGRY, VERY METAL!
-Commentator#2: "I can hear the darkness falling somewhere in the night, reaching out across the coldBLACK SKYYYYYYYY!"
-Commentator#1: Indeed very massive. Real metal!
-Commentator#2: AND THE DRUMS ARE FINISHING OFF THE HEAVY PART, BACK AGAIN TO THE CHORUS, VERY EFFECTIVE. NOW AT 3:23
-Commentator#1: NOW 3:49 AND THE DRUMS ARE FINISHING THE CHORUS WITH AN AMAZING THING, WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE CALLED!
-Commentator#2: Biff are repeating a bit... still with the drums kicking in..
-Commentator#1: 4:02 AND THE SOLO DRAGS IN, WHAT A CHANCE HE TOOK THERE, THE DRUMS ARE BACKING THE SOLO UP IN THE BACKGROUND, AN AMAZING SOUND HERE!
-Commentator#2: Well played by the Solo.
-Commentator#1: GOSH THE SOLO KICKS IN A BIT HIGHER, OH MY GOD AND A BIT HIGHER AGAIN, THIS IS SUPERB!
-Commentator#2: HIGHER AGAIN!!!! WOW!!!
-Commentator#1: I think the speakers' treble speakers will bust at any moment now!
-Commentator#2: NOW AT 4:25.... AND THE SOLO GIVES UP, THE DRUMS ARE ARRESTING HIM, LITERALLY!
-Commentator#1: The Drums are finishing the solo off with an manoeuvre similar to those he did on minute ago.
-Commentator#2: And Biff rolls on with the chorus again, very, very well planned between the pieces here, indeed well.
-Commentator#1: What now? Is that it?
-Commentator#2: IT SEEMES LIKE BIFF IS ENDING THE SONG NOW..
-Commentator#1: Some last words from the chorus..
-Commentator#2: AND, the song is ending at 5:31... man oh man, what a masterpiece!
-Commentator#1: Yeah, this is my new "fav".
-Commentator#2: Mine too, it is simply because of the-
-Commentator#1: WOW!!! OH MY THEY FOOLED US, THE DRUMS ARE KICKING IN AGAIN, HE DOESN'T WANT THIS TO END YET! GOOD CALL BY HIM!
-Commentator#2: THE SOLO AND THE RIFF THINKS THE SAME WAY, THEY ARE FOLLOWING HIM, STARTING THE RIFF AS IN THE BEGINNING!!
-Commentator#1: OH MY GOD THAT WAS REALLY UNEXPECTED!
-Commentator#2: "COULD BE YOU!", BIFF SINGS! EXCELLENT HE'S GOING AFTER THEM!
-Commentator#1: THE DRUMS ARE REALLY WORKING ITS ASS OFF, BUT HAS NOT SHOWED ANY SIGNS OF TIREDNESS. I THINK HIS CYMBALS WILL CRACK AT ANY MOMENT!
-Commentator#2: ANOTHER OF THOSE MANOEUVRES BY THE DRUMS...
-Commentator#1: THE TIME'S AT 6:00 EVEN AND.... THE SOLO KICKS IN AGAIN! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THE SOLO IS MAKING HIS 2ND SOLO NOW!!!
-Commentator#2: I AM NOT SUPRISED!!! I AM NOT SUPRISED!!!
-Commentator#1: ME NEITHER!
-Commentator#2: HAHA!
-Commentator#1: The Solo playes his rather difficult solo as easy as we pull down our zipper!
-Commentator#2: The Drums' now famous manoeuvre are now used again, and finishing the Solo's solo, the time's about 6:30 now.
-Commentator#1: BIFF'S ATTEMPTING TO SING HIS CHORUS AGAIN....
-Commentator#2: BUT THE DRUMS INTERRUPTS HIM!
-Commentator#1: RESPECTLESS! RUTHELESS!
-Commentator#2: Buiff is continuing on the words in his chorus.
-Commentator#1: 6:41 and the Drums are anxious to get his powers to real use, I remember you that he's been on the bench for a very long time now!
-Commentator#2: AND THERE HE USES THEM!
-Commentator#1: THE DRUMS ARE USING ALL OF ITS TOP-MANOEUVRES!
-Commentator#2: HOOAH!
-Commentator#1: 7:05 and Biff's singing that "Could be you" again.
-Commentator#2: The sound is fading out, YES THIS IS THE END WHAT AN AMAZING SONG!
-Commentator#1: I CAN STILL HEAR THE SOUND.. DON'T GO AWAY! PLEASE! BIFF?!
-Commentator#2: 8:03 and the sound is gone, what a superb song...
-Commentator#1: YEAH!
-Commentator#2: INDEED YEAAAAAAAH!

Reactions: Nilion
I like how Crusader's signature has a link to this thread, too!
lol.gif
You are one hell of a metal fan, my friend.

-Commentator#1: It starts calm... what's that noise?
-Commentator#2: Is this Saxon?
-Commentator#1: Still 0:30 and the music hasn't started yet, what are they doi-
-Commentator#2: WOW THE DRUMS EXPLODED THE RIFF HAS HIS BASS ON ELEVEN JUST LIKE SPINAL TAP! VERY HEAVY! KEEP IT GOING!
-Commentator#1: Now it stopped, tempo change, one minute has passed.
-Commentator#2: Biff turns in, calm voise, Riff tunes in with a treble filled sound, I WANT METAL NOW! I don't like calm songs! Women like calm songs!
-Commentator#1: NOW! 1:33 and another tempo change, BIFF HAS CHANGED HIS VOISE, HE'S SINGING AGGRESSIVE NOW YEAH METAL! A VERY COOL SOUND, SOUNDS LIKE FAITH NO MORE, LAST CUP OF SORROW, I LIKE THAT STUFF! REALLY!
-Commentator#2: POWERFUL DRUMS! HEAVY RIFF BY THE RIFF, THE SOLO SEEMS TO TUNE HIS GUITAR.
-Commentator#1: AND THE CHORUS HAS BEGUN, NOW AT 2 MINUTES INTO THE SONG, A PRETTY GOOD CHORUS I WOULD SAY.
-Commentator#2: Yeah very heavy.
-Commentator#1: Tempo change again, now at a low tempo.
-Commentator#2: Childrens' laughter?
___
-Commentator#1: Whatta F*** is that guy doing?
-Commentator#2: DUDE BE CALM!
-Commentator#1: CLETUS! TURN THAT GODDAM' OL' BANJO MUSIC OF YOURS DOWN NOW!
-Commentator#2: Oh dear God...
-Commentator#1: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! CLETUS! LOOK AT ME! GODDAM' YOKEL!
-Commentator#2: Hey, calm down!
___
-Commentator#1: Seems like they're going to another tempo change now...
-Commentator#2: 2:54 and one of those heavy parts once again, seems very heavy, but where is the Solo?
-Commentator#1: I haven't seen him yet...
-Commentator#2: "Erase"? erase what?
-Commentator#1: CHORUS AGAIN! WELL PLANNED, HIGH AND LOW TEMPO SONG, SMASHING!
-Commentator#2: One other of those tempo changes now? Or is it-
-Commentator#1: THERE IS THE SOLO OH MY GOD HE IS WORKING FINE, STARTING WITH SOME HIGH TUNES (3:51)
-Commentator#2: It's going rather slow for my taste... but hasn't ended yet, I think the Solo are going to- (4:18)
-Commentator#1: YEAH THE DRUMS SETS ANOTHER TEMPO THE SOLO ARE WORKING FASTER, POWERFUL DRUMMING..
-Commentator#2: OH MY GOD WHATTA FINE SOLO! SOME VERY hIGH TUNES! NICE!
-Commentator#1: Biffs tunes in again with that low tempo.
-Commentator#2: Now 5:15 and the chorus has begun again.
-Commentator#1: I think this is the last chorus of this song, Biff are setting a higher scale in his singing, like he does in the end.
-Commentator#2: 5:28 AND THE SOLO BACKS THE CHORUS UP, AMAZING THAT HE MAKES THAT MOVE, THE RIFF DOESN'T SEEM SO HAPPY WITH THIS, HE TAKES HIS BASS AND TREBLE UP TO ELEVEN EVEN AND TRIES TO SIEGE THE COMMAND OF THE CHORUS!
-Commentator#1: SO DOES THE DRUMS!
-Commentator#2: 5:45 AND BIFF SCREAMS OUT THE WORDS! HE WINS, I THINK HE WINS!
-Commentator#1: THE CHORUS HAS ENDED! NOW AT 5:50 AND THE RIFF AND THE DRUMS ARE FINISHING THIS THING OFF!
-Commentator#2: The music has ended at 6:05 and the wierd sound sounds again..
-Commentator#1: I think we should listen to it again.
-Commentator#2: MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
-Commentator#1: Shut the f*** up Pax!
-Commentator#2: Okay Lagoon...

-Voice: Who DAAARES battle the Saracen?.. *drumroll*
-Commentator#1: Let's get ready to ruum-bbbllllleeee!