Right 2000 posts

Wow ! Congrats ! You're a maniac ! :loco: Are you able to expand time through yoga technique ?

D Mullholand
-------------------------
NP: The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour

:lol: I know you won't believe this, but yes I do. The onlytime I come on this forum is in my frees in college usually about an hour a day :p The only day I post outof college is sundays cos I do stuff on fridays and saturdays, so yes, I manage to juggle a life (admittedly revolving completely around my girlfriend (a good thing)) posting here and working, by doing no work :D :loco: So now, where is my tshirt?

At one point I had about 400 times as many posts as you did, you freak! Heheh... wow.

2000! (Two thousand!) 2-0-0-0! posts. That's way much more than 1.

Yeah, I'm with Blackspirit. We'll convince Life to make you a special one if he ever comes back.

but still you have enough posts....considering the fact that you got registered on October......

as for me,in the beginning I didn't post that much... i was just reading reading and reading,but felt hmmm shy...and didn't speak my mind..... I had never thought that I could act in my net-life just as I act in my real life..... it was amazing to notice... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
:lol: I know you won't believe this, but yes I do. The onlytime I come on this forum is in my frees in college usually about an hour a day :p The only day I post outof college is sundays cos I do stuff on fridays and saturdays, so yes, I manage to juggle a life (admittedly revolving completely around my girlfriend (a good thing)) posting here and working, by doing no work :D :loco: So now, where is my tshirt?

oh yes, the good old, i only post at college routine, its wearing thin you know :D

anyway, on a lighter note, i saw a 3 video box set in WH Smith today for £9.99, it had Vertigo, Psycho and i think it was Rope, i would have got it, only im trying to save money :mad: , anyway just a thought, if your passing WH Smith go in and get it!!! £3 a video isnt bad for 3 greats. :)