RIP Bosse...

That totally sucks. My dogs are my best buds. I probably talk to them more than I do to humans. We do everything together.

Just remember that after you have had a little time to process losing your friend that there are lots more dogs that need homes at the animal rescue.

Oh man, had a fucking drama myself when my dog died (because some mofo poisoned him -.- ). my condolences, dude.

sorry to hear that, man.. losing a pet is terrible, and losing a dog is probably worst of them all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
I just woke up now, saw this on facebook and was just shocked to read the news. My condolences brother.

My condolences. As its been said, losing a pet is like losing a family member. Its always a tough decision to do what you have to do in those situations, but you made the right call.

Sending good vibes to you.

I know the pain... Conan my beloved Alaskan Malamute passed away on 20:05 March 28 this year and i still sometimes produce few tears when i remember him (right now my eyes are a bit "watery" and i feel that characteristic pressure in my head).

He lived 13 years, 2 months and 5 days and he was definitely a full member of my family, like my younger brother.

I know you know it, but i'll say it anyway: time heals emotional wounds, so stay strong.