RIP Bosse...

Aww, sorry to hear man. :( I've lost a few pets in my life and it feels terrible. Especially when it has a free will like a dog or cat. RIP Bosse. :(

NOOOOOOOO NOT BOSSE :(

My beloved cat that I got when I was 1 (19 now) is starting to lose it, wish the day she dies never comes :( Also lost a few kittens, but it's not as "connected" as your case though :(

Bosse is playing his Mesa dual rec in dog-heaven, with unlimited supply of *insert whatever bosse's favorite food was*. :kickass:

So sorry to hear this news. I've been away for the past few days and just read that Bosse had passed. I'm right there with what many have said - my dogs are my kids (I have two real kids as well, but they are grown) and when I lost my first dog Molly several years ago it was a very sad time and I miss her every day. A good dog brings so much unconditional love to our lives that we often overlook just how much they mean to us. I wish you well my friend in these hard days to follow, my condolences.

my deepest condolece to you. i know your pain, three weeks ago we had to let go our dog after 13 wonderfull years :( it was as hard as loosing a human family member. be strong man...