Rip Cliff Burton 2/10/62 - 9/27/86

janez79

n00b king
Aug 16, 2004
Slovenia
well it has been 19 years since the tragical death of Cliff Burton one of the most greatest bass players on earth

R.I.P Cliff Lee Burton R.I.P

--2/10/1962 - 9/27/1986--

:headbang:

bobvex said:

hey, then who do you think is the best ??? or was the best ??

if you think youre some mod or somthin, , that doesnt means that you know everything

and if you think you can make your own fancy custom guitars that doesnt mean youre god .

fuck off

janez69 said:

if you think youre some mod or somthin, , that doesnt means that you know everything

and if you think you can make your own fancy custom guitars that doesnt mean youre god .

fuck off

I love metallica fanboys, they are even better than cob ones.

janez79 said:

fuck off

Les Claypool, Flea, Jon Entwistle (you wouldn't know WHO this is).

Most other bassists are better than him.

bobvex said:
Les Claypool, Flea, Jon Entwistle (you wouldn't know WHO this is).

Most other bassists are better than him.

ok Les claypool , but you cant say that he wasnt good i mean , he sure had technique , and his bass skills were perfect, if he would be alive now , he would probably the best

Ralf said:
I love metallica fanboys, they are even better than cob ones.

fuck you . at least im a real fan of my fav. band, but you you are making fun of COB , if you are on this forum , why the hell are you againts cob fanboys or real fans ha ??

janez79 said:
ok Les claypool , but you cant say that he wasnt good i mean , he sure had technique , and his bass skills were perfect, if he would be alive now , he would probably the best

I doubt it, have you seen where metallica has gone the last 2-4 years.

Down the shitter is where.

bobvex said:
I doubt it, have you seen where metallica has gone the last 2-4 years.

Down the shitter is where.

yeah , maybe just couse a lot of people dont like st.anger. But if the album was not good that doesnt mean that they can't do a great tour. I mean they have great history many old songs to play and that's what they did,
they had a 2 year tour ( from May 2003 - 28/11/2004 almost 2 years ) and they played almost 180 shows and on every show only old songs, diffrent songs and they put their best and i think that this counts .

BloodyScalpel said:
To me metallica lost it's somewhat argueable respect the moment hetfield cut his hair off :lol:

i think that hair has nothing to do with music, and they dont give a fuck about what people say about their hair , well i know and i would like to se hetfield again with long hair but anyway as i said , image of the band doesnt do anything with the music ,

except for black metal i guess .,..

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Yes it does it's like saying congrats on being dead for nearly 20 years! :)

RIP Cliff! :cry:

its in celebration of his life and what he achieved. and btw Cliff was the best, anyone who thinks otherwise, send me their shit and ill make my own decisions. till then suck dick.