Rip Cliff Burton 2/10/62 - 9/27/86

Turbo said:
its in celebration of his life and what he achieved. and btw Cliff was the best, anyone who thinks otherwise, send me their shit and ill make my own decisions. till then suck dick.

I understood what you meant, love! It was the way you had written it out! I wasn't trying to offend you! Now that you are done chewing off my head, can I have it back now? :dopey:

Southern Belle in Hell said:
I understood what you meant, love! It was the way you had written it out! I wasn't trying to offend you! Now that you are done chewing off my head, can I have it back now? :dopey:

i wasnt chewing your head off sorry, the moaning part was to the person that said flea was the best bassist. sorry if thats the way it seems.

well, flea is widely disputed as one of the best in the world. cliff burton isn't even mentions. It's like the Rolling stone 100 greatest guitarists in the world, and van halen is 58 and RR is 83. Yngwie, satch and Vai aren't even on it, pertrucci...(who's he), romeo, mohammad from necrophagist, it's a popularity contest, and it's not based on skill AT ALL. the only reason people still like him is because he was in metallica and he is dead.

bobvex said:
it's a popularity contest, and it's not based on skill AT ALL.

i fully agree, i reckon if burton had been still alive today it would be a different world. Its not just because he was in Metallica that i like him, believe it all not, after the last 3 studio albums i actually hate fucking Metallica. Ive been standing up against "Metallica sold out" for far too long, and now i agree, they sold out, they were x times the band in 1981 - 1988 as they are in times since.

Turbo said:
i wasnt chewing your head off sorry, the moaning part was to the person that said flea was the best bassist. sorry if thats the way it seems.

:cry: So are we friends again? ;)

Yeah, although it would be considered statutory rape, Bodomite! I'm not Mary Kay Laterno!!!!:lol:.................I guess it doesn't matter anyway....*rapes Turbo*:lol::lol::loco:

Holy fucking shit Turbo we're 9 years and 3 days apart..........................DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! o_O