RIP Jesse Pintado

Todd Jaymz

Aug 8, 2006
I'm sure a few of you heard that Jesse Pintado(Napalm Death/Terrorizer died over the weekend in a hospital in Holland. I don't know the details, anyway to bad.

Heard about it. Unexpected, I guess. My first band opened for Napalm back in 95 and I met him then. Seemed like a pretty cool, down-to-earth dude, drank a beer with me. Oh well - see you in hell.:kickass:

If true it is not something that caught me off guard. Napalm Death had to kick him out for abusing either alcohol or *****(maybe both). It's ok to try things but when they effect your music especially when you have been playing the instrument since a kid you should check your self into Rehab or tell someone you need help. I can't imagine how fucked up someone has to be to get kicked out of a metal band for drinking or doing *****.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Am I the only one who really doesn't care about this guy?

I don't really care when a musician dies because I do not even know them. As a guitarist respect Jon from dissection and find his music brilliant. I'm not going to get down about it but rather just continue listening to Dissection cds because as a musician a person would want fans to enjoy their music not weep.

The Greys said:
I don't really care when a musician dies because I do not even know them. As a guitarist respect Jon from dissection and find his music brilliant. I'm not going to get down about it but rather just continue listening to Dissection cds because as a musician a person would want fans to enjoy their music not weep.

Agreed. Now play your Dissection extra loud for the non-believers!! :kickass: