RIP Marcel Jacob

From www.melodicrock.com :

We are very proud to announce a brand new Official Talisman and Marcel Jabob site. This site is authorized directly by Marcel Jacob's Estate, family members and former band members. On here, you will find information about Marcel Jacob and his band Talisman as well as the records, the music, the videos etc. In the future more music and information will be added about other projects Marcel Jacob was involved in, in his career. In 2012 all Talisman albums will be re-released in exclusive digipack with previously unreleased music & pictures. Please check again regularly for more updates - www.talismanmusic.se.

A Sun Hill Production by Christer Wedin. Header + cover artwork: Richard Mace Web design + artwork: Alex Philippi.

Join the new Talisman Official Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/TalismanOfficial.
Catch up with Talisman fans around the world and share the wealth of material that is available. Videos and updates, plus news of new releases!

Available are NEW Deluxe releases of the Talisman singles, with bonus material:
Now available - Time After Time & Mysterious (This Time It's Serious) EP (Deluxe Edition 2012)! Tracklisting: Time After Time, Mysterious (This Time It's Serious), Give Me a Sign, Long Way to Go.
Also available - I'll Be Waiting EP (Deluxe Edition 2012)! Tracklisting: I'll Be Waiting, Standin' On Fire, Dangerous, I'll Be Waiting (Live at Sweden Rock Festival in 2002).
All available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and almost all other streaming and download services. Release dates for the physical album releases coming soon, stay tuned!

marceljacob-classic.jpg