RIP Paul Gray

Actually I never liked Slipknot when I was younger, but grew to appreciate them later on. There are still songs I listen to today. I remember all my friends where into Manson, Slipknot, Mudvayne, SOAD, etc... I was into Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Dimmu Borgir and Old Man's Child.

inb4 faggot.

I never liked any of those bands except Mudvayne, Slipknot, and Dimmu.

I hated Limp Bizkit when they first came out, and same with most of those other bands, but I don't think you're a faggot for listening to them. People go through phases sometimes for better or worse. If you were to say "I still love Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst" someone might throw a rock at you though.

I was 13-14. At the time, prior to that I did not listen to ANY music whatsoever except for what was on the radio on the drive to school. The girl who gave me my first blowjob was into Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit hard so I guess she got me into them.

That sucks.

But I will move on.

Death is just another part of life. Without death there is no reason to live.

If we lived forever could you imagine how lazy everyone would become. "Ah, I'm immortal....I'll get to it some year." HAHAHA

That sucks.

But I will move on.

Death is just another part of life. Without death there is no reason to live.

If we lived forever could you imagine how lazy everyone would become. "Ah, I'm immortal....I'll get to it some year." HAHAHA

If everyone was immortal, please tell me they'd scrap speed limits!! :kickass:

Wouldn't happen in my living room, near enough impossible seeing the size of the driveway and the fact that the living room is towards the back of the house :cool: