RIP Quorthon...

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
BATHORY Mastermind QUORTHON Dead At 39 - June 8, 2004
BATHORY mastermind Tomas "Quorthon" Forsberg was found dead in his apartment in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, June 7, informed sources have confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. The 39-year-old musician, long considered one of black metal's founders, allegedly died of heart failure. More information as it becomes available.

www.blabbermouth.net

:cry:

Time to reissue all of the Bathory albums as remixes and dance tracks!!!!
They could plug in the flavor of the week guest rapper on a couple of tracks also for the radio play aspect!!!!
I think we're on to something!!!

GoofPig said:
hahah yeah thatd be cool if rap wasnt FUCKING GAY AND ALL RAPPERS MUST BE SHOT AND RAN OVER!
:oops: got a lil angry there lol sorry
shot first, and then ran over, or vise versa?
I think it would be much better to run them over first to neutralize them, but keeping them conscious for the shot in the extremity allowing them to bleed to death slowly. :headbang:

herjesus said:
I think it would be much better to run them over first to neutralize them, but keeping them conscious for the shot in the extremity allowing them to bleed to death slowly. :headbang:
hahahhahahahahahha
nice one!
i dont care how, but aslong as we bring a new meaning to "bust a cap"
or get their "Pimp" (even though the only chicks they could get are sluts and or whores which they pay) car and squish them with the hydraulics lol
fluffy dice and all

herjesus said:
and than someone should take pictures of them skull fucking the corpse and they should send the pictures out to other rappers telling them that 'theyre fucking next'.

SATYRICON Frontman Comments On QUORTHON's Passing - June 10, 2004 SATYRICON frontman Satyr has issued the following statement regarding the passing of BATHORY legend Thomas "Quorthon" Forsberg (as exclusively reported here on June 8):

"Hearing about Quorthon's death was just sad. 39 years old you know... BATHORY made a huge impact on Frost and myself and it was the first Black Metal band I ever got into. This was in 86/87. Ever since I've been a big fan and his work has influenced me to do what I do today. In one of the first bands I played in, we did a cover of 'Sacrifice' live and SATYRICON recorded its first cover ever with 'Born For Burning' for the 'In Conspiracy With Satan' BATHORY tribute. Very few people have ever met or talked to Quorthon. He chose to be for himself and not be a part of the scene or anything like that. Obviously this was a big part in making him the cult figure he will always be. I was lucky enough to talk to him on the phone back in 95/96 a couple of times. The first time we talked for like three hours! And I found him to be a very friendly, interesting and well-spoken man. Our video director Jonas Åkerlund played with Quorthon on their first record and he has told me many good stories about those days. Thank you for what you did for music Quorthon. Everyone, light 13 candles and play your BATHORY records in memory of the king!"