Ripped off

Fuentealba

Hyperblaster
Sep 26, 2006
Santiago, Chile
I bought DFHS over ebay, the DVDs arrived today but without the serial key, I tried to install it on my Mac using Logic and it seems that I need the upgrade for this because I couldn´t find it as a AU, I don´t know that to say, I`m so pissed off that I wanna kill someone, ebay fucking sucks

that was my two cents.

cheers

I bought DFHS over ebay, the DVDs arrived today but without the serial key, I tried to install it on my Mac using Logic and it seems that I need the upgrade for this because I couldn´t find it as a AU, I don´t know that to say, I`m so pissed off that I wanna kill someone, ebay fucking sucks

that was my two cents.

cheers

di you contact the seller? do it!
if he's not responding to emails just leave him a negative feedback.

If it's anything like the other East West software, you have to create a key from their website. It checks your hardware profile and creates one. Check the users manual for the url.

You can't blame ebay- blame the guy you bought it off ebay, ebay is only the means through which you did the transaction

Hola fuentealba. Yo tenia el mismo problema. Tenia Logic 8 y no me encontraba el pluggin de Toontrack. Pero lo solucione extrañamente instalando el Ez Player. No me preguntes porque, pero funciono despues de esa instalacion.
Espero que te ayude!

Saludos!