New Fan/member!

Dave_B

New Metal Member
I just had to join so I could tell Dan personally what a fucking masterpiece you made! Crimson II is brilliant!

Yeah I ripped a copy but, that your own fault for making such addictive riffage! I got the sample from Black Mark but I couldn’t stop!

Don’t worry Dan; I am buying this disc ASAP!!! And no ones downloading off me, brotha!!! :headbang:

Okay Lars....Ha! Seriously, awesome disc that will be worth every dime. My band mate, Steve is freaking over it too!

I know you are a big Rush fan, I was wondering if you have or considered covering a Rush tune? I'm trying to get my band to do either Tom Sawyer or Subdivisions.....Limelight would be cool as well. I would love to hear one of those song with heavier sound and mixed clean/death vox.

After those fuckheads, Deadsy recorded Tom Sawyer, :puke: someone has to redeem that song from that blasphemy. That would be a good thing for YOU to do, Dan. :headbang:

Dave_B said:
Okay Lars....Ha! Seriously, awesome disc that will be worth every dime. My band mate, Steve is freaking over it too!

I know you are a big Rush fan, I was wondering if you have or considered covering a Rush tune? I'm trying to get my band to do either Tom Sawyer or Subdivisions.....Limelight would be cool as well. I would love to hear one of those song with heavier sound and mixed clean/death vox.

After those fuckheads, Deadsy recorded Tom Sawyer, :puke: someone has to redeem that song from that blasphemy. That would be a good thing for YOU to do, Dan. !:headbang:
now come on, Dan is so nice to take your "I copied the CD"-remark with humour and a sense of realism, and you comment on him with referring to Metallica? Oh my.... :( Not very polite. Same as telling him in capital letters what to do. :rolleyes: If you want that mentioned song being recorded perfectly, you might go and try yourself ;)

fireangel said:
now come on, Dan is so nice to take your "I copied the CD"-remark with humour and a sense of realism, and you comment on him with referring to Metallica? Oh my.... :( Not very polite. Same as telling him in capital letters what to do. :rolleyes: If you want that mentioned song being recorded perfectly, you might go and try yourself ;)

Now where is YOUR sence of humor? I was kidding.

As far as "Telling him what to do". I was just saying he would do a great Rush cover. It's not like I was typing ALL caps.

Let me just say, although I downloaded the CD, I have also ordered it and turned many a freind onto it. My buddy is nuts over the songs and like me, he buys his CD's. I just couldn't stop with the little sample on the Black Mark site, it was too addictive.

Peace bro! :headbang:

Dave_B said:
Now where is YOUR sence of humor? I was kidding.

As far as "Telling him what to do". I was just saying he would do a great Rush cover. It's not like I was typing ALL caps.

Let me just say, although I downloaded the CD, I have also ordered it and turned many a freind onto it. My buddy is nuts over the songs and like me, he buys his CD's. I just couldn't stop with the little sample on the Black Mark site, it was too addictive.
I know it was a joke, but I found it a bad joke. Where is your respect for "the master"? ;)

Dave_B said:
Peace bro! !:headbang:
and I am a girl :p