Rites of Darkness III

Despite the clusterfuck organizing and numerous drops, all reports indicate that the fest has been a smashing success.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are troopers :kickass:

:lol: @ the random 6 photos

and why does San Ant look like freaking Maine? I was imagining some desert shit.

I a still trying to figure out which 2 members IR and Portal share ...
I think the drummer and main axeman/vocal dude from the way he plays guitar looks like Horror Illnana from Portal.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: at the comments.

i thought this fest was going to be a complete disaster but it ended up being pretty great. the lack of food options was my biggest complaint. there needs to be more food available than a hot-dog when you're watching bands for 8+ hours at a time. luckily some random guy sold me a pizza during Mournful Congregation's set. the sound was excellent for nearly every band. only Ignivomous sounded terrible to the point where i couldn't tell what they were playing for most of their set. they also had one member get arrested/deported before they even played :lol:. Adorior was the biggest surprise for me as i never heard them prior to the show but they killed it. highlights were basically ever band i watched Demigod, Impetuous Ritual, Mitochondrion, Midnight, Zemial, Antaeus ect...

is that who I think it is?

23.jpg

that chick Kim took that picture ... did you meet her? she is at all the shows ...

According to Zemial, Danny still owes them a pence, owes 3k to Mournful Congregation, and hasn't paid one solitary penny back to any of the fans who chipped in for their flights. smdh

i still didn't see a proper photographic documentation of this event from here atendees