Road Jacket

MetallicatTim

Sep 21, 2009
Hey guys,

Does anybody know where to get this jacket?

bsi_hypo28.gif

Mine is really wearing down and I can't wear it any much longer, the sleeves and shoulders are coming apart at the seams :(
I would love to get my hands on a new one, but does anybody know where to buy these?

Thx!

Hey guys,

Does anybody know where to get this jacket?

bsi_hypo28.gif

Mine is really wearing down and I can't wear it any much longer, the sleeves and shoulders are coming apart at the seams :(
I would love to get my hands on a new one, but does anybody know where to buy these?

Thx!
I think it's possible that jean jacket at lilpeepmerch are the only thing less warm than leather:
If that's your bag (down to around £60) and most manufacturers produce it they're relatively cheap, but they're probably the least common type of jacket, and so I think they're even rarer in women's shape than a regular jacket...

Last edited:
I believe it's conceivable that denim jacket at nba youngboy store is the lone thing less warm than leather: On the off chance that that is your sack (down to around £60) and most makers produce it they're generally modest, yet they're presumably the most un-normal sort of coat, thus I believe they're much more extraordinary in ladies' shape than a standard jacket...

I believe it's conceivable that denim jacket at nba youngboy store is the lone thing less warm than leather: On the off chance that that is your sack (down to around £60) and most makers produce it they're generally modest, yet they're presumably the most un-normal sort of coat, thus I believe they're much more extraordinary in ladies' shape than a standard jacket...

I trust it's possible that bomber jacket at nf store is the solitary thing less warm than cowhide: in the unlikely event that that is your sack (down to around £60) and most creators produce it they're by and large humble, yet they're apparently the most un-ordinary kind of coat, hence I accept they're considerably more exceptional in women's shape than a standard coat...

I trust it's conceivable that plain shirt at ranboo merch store is the lone thing less warm than cowhide: in the impossible occasion that that is your sack (down to around £60) and most makers produce it they're overall humble, yet they're obviously the most un-customary sort of shirt, consequently, I acknowledge they're significantly more remarkable in ladies' shape than a standard shirt...