Find me a damn leather jacket!

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I've been looking and looking for a leather jacket that looks something like this:

0088167486766_500X500.jpg

But I can't find one in a LARGE TALL size anywhere (42-44 long/tall). After losing 40 lbs., I'm having to replace a lot of stuff. Any color will do, but black is preferred. Brown or tan is OK.

Does anybody know where I can find something like this for $100 or less? In that size. The size is the key.

Oh . . . and it needs to be online. I live in the boonies, don't forget.

Have you checked 'Wilson's Leather'? Whenever I'm in the stores they seem to carry just about every type of jacket in a variety of sizes. Also, they often have good discounts which likely apply to their webstore too.

dude, dont shop at walmart first of all.
second, carhartt makes some big and tall shit but dunno about a leather jacket. check out their website.
couldnt lurch help you with this one?

re: motorcycle jackets - wont be big enough and if you wear one but dont ride, thats kinda gay

I actually bought a leather jacket today, though it's much cooler than that one. And it was on sale at Wilsons Leather for $50! [/woman]

That one I posted is a great price and actually a pretty good quality.

Best leather jacket I've ever had though was a Pierre Cardin. It's still in great shape and it was a hand-me-down from my brother. I just needed something a bit taller so I got this new one. If I could have afforded another $500 or so Cardin, I would have gotten another.

I have 3 leather jackets, a Kenneth Cole not too dissimilar from the one above, but it's thrashed at this point. I have a seriously nice brown leather Marc Anthony bomber jacket, and of course I have a tasty black leather blazer for public appearances and signings.