Uhh ... so is my handle a big problem?

sh0kr0k said:
and have managed to work quotes into daily conversation all the time.

My favorite line: "You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is?" (although it's just not the same without the Bowie-sneer.)

jaimek said:
My favorite line: "You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is?" (although it's just not the same without the Bowie-sneer.)

The Bowie sneer is a tough one to master! I too-frequently use "Forget about the baby," "what is that plastic thing 'round your wrist?," and Sarah's little 'you have no power over me' speech. :dopey:

booB said:
Geez...who cares? It's not like you called yourself Big Sword...or Swordfight...or Mighty Schlong...or Powerprick...or Pudpounder...or...

...or STUNTCOCK

Hahahaha!

(Now how the hell could I forget that one?)

Rock on!

Harvester said:
Nathan,

Perhaps you should change it to something less offensive like "Sausage Party."

Glenn H.

Heehee...he said "sausage"...

Rock on!

sh0kr0k said:
The Bowie sneer is a tough one to master! I too-frequently use "Forget about the baby," "what is that plastic thing 'round your wrist?," and Sarah's little 'you have no power over me' speech. :dopey:

"Voodoo / Who do? / You do! / That's the story of the babe....."

"Hogwart."
"Hoggle, sir!"

:D

Yep, it was indeed Jennifer Connolly's first film.

I recognized the Bowie pic immediately, so I've been trying to figure out the connection between Bowie and "SwordLord" -- well, aside from the obvious. :devil:

freakchylde said:
Unfortunately, I am a freak. So yes, my nick is accurate.

As is mine. Well one of mine.

The other... Oh no... there goes... ugh... Atlanta... oh no... SeanZilla!

SwordLord is awesome and my goal when I'm up there announcing, is to get him riled up. Only then, will Tad Marose play. :headbang:

Zilla