SONATA ARCTICA

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Okay, this will officially be the best ProgPower ever!

To say SA is one of my favorite bands would be an understatement. Ever since I heard FULL MOON four or five years ago, I've been completely hooked.

When I produced their Minnesota appearance earlier this year with my friend Jason (SeaStorm), it was one of the best nights of my life. Tony Kakko is now a dear friend as well as a familiar voice coming from my stereo speakers.

I am happy beyond words!!! FINALLY I get to see Sonata Arctica play to a huge room at a real metal festival!

My dream has finally come true. THANK YOU GLENN!

Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

Glen,

If you get the opportunity to let them know any songs the people would like to hear.......

I don't believe they have ever played White Pearl, Black Oceans live. It would be WAY cool if they played it at PP. Several others mentioned this song in the other thread as being a great epic, which it is. My 6-year old goes around the house humming it all the time :lol:

hmm not a bad announcement imo.

of course that April 2007 new album must come out before their Progpower performance . Without the new Cd out...I fear this might be a boring appearance. to me anyway

come on out with the new CD !

They haven't played it live, I've read, because they had all the choir stuff going on. Meaning, they need a choir to play it. Meaning, Glenn, you know what to do.