Who likes Sonata Arctica?

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
?

I love Sonata Arctica.They've overtaken COB as my favorite band.They kick so much ass. Jani Liimatainen is fuckin sick,too bad hes not in SA anymore. But never the less,Sonata Arctica has probably the best song structures i've ever heard in metal.And there so balanced. The have the perfect mix of fast,melodic songs with slow ballads. Tony Kakko has such a great voice. Maybe the best power metal voice ever? His lyrics are just as good. There so complex and in depth.

You else likes em?

Timo Kotipelto is pretty awesome,but i would not go as far as to say that its an insult to them. Kakko is sick,hes has so many different tones,i think he has alot more range in his voice than Hansen and Lione

Timo Kotipelto is pretty awesome,but i would not go as far as to say that its an insult to them. Kakko is sick,hes has so many different tones,i think he has alot more range in his voice than Hansen and Lione
are you kidding me? have you listened to For the Sake of Revenge live cd? The guy sucks bawlz singing live!

Sorry i forgot that not adding a period negates your opinion...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Is that good enough?

?

I love Sonata Arctica.They've overtaken COB as my favorite band.They kick so much ass. Jani Liimatainen is fuckin sick,too bad hes not in SA anymore. But never the less,Sonata Arctica has probably the best song structures i've ever heard in metal.And there so balanced. The have the perfect mix of fast,melodic songs with slow ballads. Tony Kakko has such a great voice. Maybe the best power metal voice ever? His lyrics are just as good. There so complex and in depth.

You else likes em?

I love Sonata, but dude....

His lyrics are just as good. There so complex and in depth.

Please don't make me LOL. Even Tony himself said that his shit is cheesy. I think his lyrics are borderline gay/emo in some songs, but I still love it :lol:

are you kidding me? have you listened to For the Sake of Revenge live cd? The guy sucks bawlz singing live!
I've been to a live show, and I'm going to one in February... I think he does an awesome job live. Tobi and Bruce are far more epic live though, hands down.

Kakko isn't the greatest live.
On what do you base this?? He isn't bad at all.

Sonata are one of my favorite power metal bands (w/ Jani). Lyrics are cheesy but I could give a shit.

Bruce Dickinson = One of the greatest vocalist in metal.