Who likes Sonata Arctica?

Two major regrets in my life was not going to see BG in 2006 and missing Kamelot this summer.
I wish I got into BG earlier lol. They came up to Australia I think last year or early this year and I only got into them about 1 month after they came up. I'm probably guessing they'll never come back here :(

The more I read this thread, the more I see Mikael Stanne touching himself.

LMAO
He is touchin himself,haha,thats awesome.Hes Mikeal Stanne he can touch himself all day,he owns the souls of all other extreme metal vocalists and thus has extreme sexual urges.Idk,im a moron

He's too lovely to be mortal

Haha,i know right. Have you seen DT live? I never have but i'll travel across the cosmos if its nessacary. I'm gonna get my Blind At Heart lyric tatto done in march.

On my inner left arm goin downward its gonna say

"Its in these hours we forget ourselves...

And on my innder right arm goin up its gonna say

...Within a fire that consumes itself"

I cant wait its gonna be so sick.

Haha,i know right. Have you seen DT live? I never have but i'll travel across the cosmos if its nessacary. I'm gonna get my Blind At Heart lyric tatto done in march.

On my inner left arm goin downward its gonna say

"Its in these hours we forget ourselves...

And on my innder right arm goin up its gonna say

...Within a fire that consumes itself"

I cant wait its gonna be so sick.

Yeah, I saw them this past March. It was amazing. Mikael is so funny

well,usually Jani's parts were very simple(long chords and that),but bits like W&R intro or 8th Comandment are difficult.Don't Say A Word solo is sick too.I gave it a go,but left it for some years,:lol:

I really like Sonata Arctica and was pretty gutted to miss them in London earlier last month. Next time I'm definitely going to be there. I like all their albums, it took a while for me to get fully into 'Unia' but it's still good. In fact there's not many Sonata songs I don't like.