roadster and rectifer 2x12

ang3

Aug 22, 2010
bc canada
i was watching feared's youtube vids and his 2x12 mesa roadster just sounds killer. was wondering how it compares to the 2x12 rectifier cab?

Come to think of it - a dab of Ola makes it all sound great. Ola - your sort of like Andy over at ProGuitarShop.com, he makes every demo video they put up sound great, it does not matter what he is playing - I always want to buy it at the end of the demo video :) You have the same effect with your Amp/Guitar demos. Keep up the great work Ola.

mesa_212_perspective.jpg

mesa_212_top.jpg

May sound like an incredibly stupid thing, but with the big logo out of the center on the Roadster woudn't that be better for mic positioning?

Come to think of it - a dab of Ola makes it all sound great. Ola - your sort of like Andy over at ProGuitarShop.com, he makes every demo video they put up sound great, it does not matter what he is playing - I always want to buy it at the end of the demo video :) You have the same effect with your Amp/Guitar demos. Keep up the great work Ola.

Cheers man, and thanks for the link... Now I have a whole working day ahead of me watching demo videos.