ROB CAGGIANO IS SICK OR SOMETHING????

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
his presence in stage is every time worse and their solos is improvise all this is shit!

OH MY GOD SPITZ COME BACK!!!!!

CAGGIANO SOLO IN MEDUSA...

oh my god this is very veryyy bad.................:yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
My god "Medusa" is a very hard song to sing, and one of the best ever ANTHRAX songs! loved this performance. Rob's stage presence isn't very inspiring indeed but he's not a bad guitarist.

My god "Medusa" is a very hard song to sing, and one of the best ever ANTHRAX songs! loved this performance. Rob's stage presence isn't very inspiring indeed but he's not a bad guitarist.

he's not bad guitarist but anthrax needs a "lion" not a "bird"

Sounded fine to me, although a little hard to hear given the shitty sound quality to begin with.

I like improvised solos. Why would i want to hear the same solo over and over? I can have that by listening to the cd. I hate when bands live just try to sound as close to the studio recording as possible, i mean, whats the point in seeing them live then?

This was actually good. Joey seems to not have the lungs anymore he had five years ago, but 90% of the song he was singing, not mumbling, and it sounded okay. Not great as he used to be, but at least bearable.

I like improvised solos. Why would i want to hear the same solo over and over? I can have that by listening to the cd. I hate when bands live just try to sound as close to the studio recording as possible, i mean, whats the point in seeing them live then?

NO NO NO, you're wrong, the solo is a part of the song, you can't change it!
Why not do an impro of the lyrics, if you feel it, or change the beat????????????????????

When you're an actor (theater), you play word to word, you don't change the text and his emotions.

When you're a lead guitarist you must respect the original lead, if not, this is a disrespect of the author, even is you!

However, i like this guy :devil:

It's hard to focus on the guitar when the vocals are so ridiculously bad.
Fucking God, someone is ass raping Steve Perry on the stage and nobody is stopping it?

Why not do an impro of the lyrics, if you feel it, or change the beat????????????????????

When you're an actor (theater), you play word to word, you don't change the text and his emotions.

When you're a lead guitarist you must respect the original lead, if not, this is a disrespect of the author, even is you!

I hope you mean this ironically?

However, i like this guy :devil:

right man!

That was a cool solo, WTF? Caggiano clearly doesn't feel the need to be running about like a dick on stage to please people who like that faker 'throw the horns' bullshit. If you ever get really near him and see him solo you'll feel the intensity like a fucking blowtorch. Speaking of throwing the horns, that is the gayest fucking thing ever. Back in the day Dio did it and people just thought it was his gimmick. If you'd done that in the crowd at a metal gig in the 80's or early 90's people would have just looked at you like you were a tool.

right man!

No, not right. That would mean the end of a all creativity.
Just listen to old Deep Purple records. They got a ton of live albums and no two concerts sounds the same, yet every single one is a masterpiece which other bands don't even come close to in the studio.

I hope you mean this ironically?

Absolutely NOT, why leads can be changed ??????
you can improvise your part when the band is jamming or when you play "progressive music".... you give the exemple of DEEP PURPLE in the 70's, excellent exemple of progressive music in a progressive days.:D

About rob, i like the guy, his "style" except this ("jamming style") disrespect of the score............................ and that since the beggining, when i see him on MOMD.:yow:

(In the same time, the respect of the score, was the thing i prefer on Spitz )

and Rob's POOR stage presence ?????

What do you want from the guy??!!! He's just a cool dude....Frank and Scott take care of the crowd interaction stuff. Jesus, you want Spitz back in the band for his stage presence? That's funny.

What do you want from the guy??!!! He's just a cool dude....Frank and Scott take care of the crowd interaction stuff. Jesus, you want Spitz back in the band for his stage presence? That's funny.

EXACT, the both are equals on this point !!!

I'd probably say on the whole solo thing, he might not have had time to learn it, in that case, jam it and keep it in the same key, however... what he SHOULD have done is at least hit the key notes, it is what it is