Rob Halford on coming out in the metal world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, so considering it's 1998 right now, what else do you think is gonna happen in the future? I think 2 years from now all the computers will shut off and terrorists will blow up the twin towers in 3 years. I know it sounds crazy, but just a prediction.

OOO SO EDGY

HOLY SHIT YOU MEAN THE DATE ON THE INTERVIEW IS WRONG AND IT WAS ACTUALLY CONDUCTED 12 YEARS AGO?

No but you seem more stoked about something that's older than sin than you really should be. It's like posting a thread "Dave Mustaine doesn't like Metallica zomg he's mah hero. He never shuddah been kicked outt." Your post totally came off as though you didn't know Halford was gay until now. Sry brah.

What the hell? Why the hate for Nailz? He posted a link to an article he liked. I enjoyed reading it and didn't see anything about his intentions or whether he thought this was new or old or whatever. Geez peeps...

Anyway, thanks for posting the link.

Cool, so considering it's 1998 right now, what else do you think is gonna happen in the future? I think 2 years from now all the computers will shut off and terrorists will blow up the twin towers in 3 years. I know it sounds crazy, but just a prediction.

Come on dude, don't be a dick. So if anyone posts a link saying "HOLY SHIT, I JUST HEARD DREAM THEATER'S AWAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT," you'd give him the same attitude?

Seriously bro...

What the hell? Why the hate for Nailz? He posted a link to an article he liked. I enjoyed reading it and didn't see anything about his intentions or whether he thought this was new or old or whatever. Geez peeps...

Anyway, thanks for posting the link.

I also agree. I don't understand why people being dickish on this thread. I'm sure Nailz knew of this previously, it's just a good interview.

good post nailz.

No but you seem more stoked about something that's older than sin than you really should be. It's like posting a thread "Dave Mustaine doesn't like Metallica zomg he's mah hero. He never shuddah been kicked outt." Your post totally came off as though you didn't know Halford was gay until now. Sry brah.

If you actually knew the person posting, and knew the significance it means to other people aside from yourself maybe your post wouldn't have been as full of epic fail as it currently shows. I've seen a lot of arrogant and rude things on this forum but shit man this makes you pro.

If you actually knew the person posting, and knew the significance it means to other people aside from yourself maybe your post wouldn't have been as full of epic fail as it currently shows. I've seen a lot of arrogant and rude things on this forum but shit man this makes you pro.

This.

I also agree. I don't understand why people being dickish on this thread. I'm sure Nailz knew of this previously, it's just a good interview.

I knew, of course, one would need to be blind and deaf not to. However, if those who chose to be dicks about it actually read the interview they'd have picked up on the fact that this wasn't "LOL HI I'M ROB HALFORD AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I'M STILL GAY."

They clearly didn't even bother to glance at it, so I really don't give a fuck about their posts. :loco:

Also, Thanks Patrick/Milton :)

AeonicSlumber just takes every opportunity he can to be an asshole. He's a troll. A very eloquent troll, but still a troll.

I enjoyed reading the interview. It may be old, but I haven't seen it prior to this. It was a good interview, and worth Nailz reposting, IMO.

I enjoyed reading the interview. It may be old, but I haven't seen it prior to this. It was a good interview, and worth Nailz reposting, IMO.

It wasn't old, it was just posted a few days ago, it's just insight between then and now, the ironic part was how he eludes to how tolerant and intelligent metal fans seem to be...

:lol:

I knew, of course, one would need to be blind and deaf not to. However, if those who chose to be dicks about it actually read the interview they'd have picked up on the fact that this wasn't "LOL HI I'M ROB HALFORD AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I'M STILL GAY."

I never knew this... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.