Rob Zombie is a genius

Dodens Grav said:
Haha you listen to Shititonia

Older Katatonia is ace. 'Sounds of Decay' is three songs of pure brilliance, plus mikael from opeth is on vocals. If Sounds of Decay had 6 songs I would have an eternal cum stain in my boxers. I need to find more music like older katatonia. cock end!!!

The Greys- Why'd you change your avatar and signature? Now I dont' recognize you at all!

Dodens Grav said:
haha look at the penis

There were lots of penile objects at a bar in Sicily I was at. Too bad I only got a picture of the outside. Inside the whole place had sculptures, paintings and furniture made of penises everywhere. Well, not made of...but carved in the likeness of. =/ Even the stair railings had penises on the end of them, so when you grabbed the railing you'd grap the penis.

You would have loved it Dodens.

DSC01317.jpg

The Greys said:
Older Katatonia is ace. 'Sounds of Decay' is three songs of pure brilliance, plus mikael from opeth is on vocals. If Sounds of Decay had 6 songs I would have an eternal cum stain in my boxers. I need to find more music like older katatonia. cock end!!!

All Katatonia is excellent, actually. :kickass:

And you can fuck right off, CARA. :mad:

Susperia said:
The Greys- Why'd you change your avatar and signature? Now I dont' recognize you at all!

There were lots of penile objects at a bar in Sicily I was at. Too bad I only got a picture of the outside. Inside the whole place had sculptures, paintings and furniture made of penises everywhere. Well, not made of...but carved in the likeness of. =/ Even the stair railings had penises on the end of them, so when you grabbed the railing you'd grap the penis.

You would have loved it Dodens.

DSC01317.jpg

Why so now you can't stalk him.

byrne said:
speaking of the penis, there was a teacher at the school i used to go to who told our class once, that; "there is nothing funny about a penis in an anus."

hah!

Maybe there is, dependant on whether you're the guy with the penis, or the guy with the anus. :erk:

Google really came through for me on this topic.

"We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for."
- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Décadent said:
Google really came through for me on this topic.

"We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for."
- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Yeah, but that excludes the part where she continues, "However, that does not include those that I do not care for who are unwashed, disco-rock producing douche-fuckers". For some reason, most editors leave the full version out!

Thasis said:
I bash bands in real life, but I make it clear that it's my opinion and that others are entitled to their own.

I hate it when people get into humungus arguements on how much a band sucks or rocks. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions...

Your opinion about real life bashing rocks, where as your opinion on internet bashing sucks:kickass:

Carcassian said:
Your opinion about real life bashing rocks, where as your opinion on internet bashing sucks:kickass:

Why do my opinions on internet bashing suck? Why is it so much more acceptable on the internet? So you can't make an ass out of yourself? Well realy your making an ass out of yourself anyways... you just can't be traced as easily. Your still making an ass out of yourself with large arguments...:mad:

Vital Remains said:
i like white zombie....his newest album kindove sounds like white zombie. it doesnt have as much of the synth crap

Really. So White Zombie sounds like White Zombie?? That is incredibly interesting. And unexpected. Geez.. Who would have thought.

I'm sorry I'm such a bitch =(

White Zombie does not sound like rob zombie actually. White Zombie was more guitar oriented(j was a good guitarist). The band did not have techno elements like rob zombie's solo albums until astro creep.

Devil Music vol.1 is psychedelic metal. I don't remember their 80's albums, but they're probably psychedelia also. I really dug white zombie when I was 12, once in awile listen to devil music. I mean who did not get into white zombie at one point.

Thasis said:
Why do my opinions on internet bashing suck? Why is it so much more acceptable on the internet? So you can't make an ass out of yourself? Well realy your making an ass out of yourself anyways... you just can't be traced as easily. Your still making an ass out of yourself with large arguments...:mad:

It was sarcasm mate, calm down...:erk: