Rock gods tomorrow nite!!!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Woo! Kisstroyer & X-Halen live at The Gershwin Room tomorrow nite!

Gonna be UNREAL! I love X-Halen, Paulie Lee Roth is THE man!!!! And the new X-Halen guitarist is SO good, he is even tighter live than Eddie himself and plays EXACTLY like him! And Kisstroyer are doing an "interactive" show, everyone who prebooked a ticket before last month got to vote for what songs they wanted to hear and the entire setlist is made up of the 20-25 or so songs that won the votes so it should be interesting! And I know that the song I really wanted to hear is in there!!!!

And Spearmint Rhino girls! :hotjump: When they were handing out flyers at Eric Singer & Friends, one of them had Paul Stanley makeup on, and she was a foxx too! I said to my friends "I just found my wife! A stripper in Paul Stanley makeup!" haha!

So if Paul had a tit job, had his dick lobbed off and became a stripper, you'd root him? Shit man, you can probably find someone just like that in Bangkok.

It was good :)

I missed the start of X-Halen coz they started at 9pm on the dot... but I saw the following of the set:

Running With The Devil
Unchained
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Ice Cream Man
Eruption
You Really Got Me
Hot For Teacher
Jump
Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
Yankee Rose

Then Kisstroyer I won't list the whole set because I don't remember it all, it was so long! But I was disappointed that they didn't play Who Wants To Be Lonely after Ace promised me it was in the set!!! ARGH! Anyway, the setlist was a bit left of centre with a few surprise tracks thrown in. It included songs like:

Take Me
Talk To Me
Unholy
Hide Your Heart (WOOO!)
Forever
Tears Are Falling
Crazy Crazy Nights
Charisma
Magic Touch (!!!!!)
Naked City (big surprise..)
I Stole Your Love
Radioactive

As well as the typical KISS set you'd expect - Deuce, Psycho Circus, Shandi, Detroit Rock City, God Gave Rock & Roll To You, Black Diamond, Shout It Out Loud, God Of Thunder, Hotter Than Hell, Beth, Hard Luck Woman, etc.