[ROCK MUSIC] [BAD NAMES] ---> dexter jones' circus orchestra <---

dexter jones is the bands manager, originally they were called METALWORKERS, or something like that, cant remember.

edit: speaking of bad bandnamnes i just listened to Enuff Z'nuff, the hell's up with that apostrophe. also the name in general, and the band i guess.

I listened to Pull My Strings only cos I'm way over my download limit already. At first I though nice guitar work but the vocalist is pretty sucky, but then I realised he wasn't as sucky as I initially thought and the song's pretty good. Yeah I like it.

didn't you hate rock music last week?

These guys are Swedish, so they're exempt from his non-rocking wrath.

after one listen to Pull My Strings... damnit erik i hope you're joking with this stuff

I wish Erik would have spared us the trouble by putting them all in a rar. file, but onward I dled nevertheless. I enjoyed Pull My Strings, it had that warm and smokey Southern backwoods vibe approved by Sir Reginald himself. Nice little "rock out" moment worthy of an old folk's home charity bop off towards the end. The fools in the band had some up and downs, didn't enjoy the segments when they went down tempo, sounded "grungy". Will explore further.

i'm listening to "feel the cold" now

I'm listening to this one via myspace, fucking HORRIBLE! What is this 7th rate Alice in Chains knock off shite?!? These lyrics are fucking stupid as hell. Isn't Erik a staunch believer that lyrics are an integral part of the art?!? Count Raven being life metal anyone? "This world is cold, my mommy told" :lol:

the lyrics are pretty bad

yea of course i hate rock music i play in a rock band though

Jerry seriously needs to submit some reviews to a major magazine for...uhm...review.
One day I could be reading "Terrorizer" (or "Seventeen") and see Jerry's bio.