Rock N Skull Fest 2016

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Rock N Skull meets MRF5 - Oct 28-30, 2016

The Tree in Joliet,IL (used to be MoJo's)

FULL SHOW DETAILS:
www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/31469/chk/16e3/

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE (Full show and ticket/VIP info): www.facebook.com/events/949919568404706/

Friday Oct 28th
Headliner LA Guns
2. Jetboy
3. Babylon AD
4. Anthony Corder of Tora Tora
5. The Fifth
6. Johnny Lima
7. Ammunition
8. American Bombshell

Saturday Oct 29th:
Headliner: Brian Howe formerly of Bad Company
2. Danger Danger
3. Jack Russell's Great White
4. Pretty Boy Floyd
5. Tuff
6. Eclipse
7. Martina Edoff
8. LiveSay
9. House of Shakira
10.The Radio Sun

Sunday Oct 30th
Headliner: Stephen Pearcy (the voice of Ratt)
2. Junkyard
3 PJ Farley
4. TigerTailz
5. TangoDown
6. Circus Of Power
7. Romeo Riot

EDIT: Updated as of 8/23/16

Last edited:
Eclipse...man, that's tempting.

Apparently this is a joint venture with Andrew from MRF.

Yeah, and it's taking place at the old MoJoes...The place is just ok...I liked the HOME Bar a lot better. I'm guessing the price was a lot better. Also, based on clues the Rock N Skull guy has posted....It's looking like Tyketto might be one of the headliners, that would be great.

Looks like a great lineup so far and the price seems reasonable. From what I see on the Facebook page it looks like they are turning any available seating into a VIP section though. 10 bands is a long time to spend on your feet.

I'm thinking of going. Eclipse, Tigertailz and House of Lords all make it pretty tempting. Actually, they've dropped hints of Queensryche, Kix, Tyketto and Hurricane as 4 additional bands. I'm still trying to hold out hope that they will add Pretty Maids.

MARTINA EDOFF ANNOUNCES UK AND US SHOWS

"...And joining Martina on stage for these performances will be Chris Buckley - bass (Martina, H.E.A.T sound eng.), Jona Tee - keyboards (Martina, H.E.A.T), Crash - drums (Martina, H.E.A.T), and Dave Dalon - guitar (ex-H.E.A.T).

Says Martina: "Going back to the U.S. feels so good. It's a year ago since we toured North America and that's a memory for life. I've never been to Chicago before so when the opportunity to join the Rock n Skull festival came up I most definitely looking forward to be a part of that. I'm thrilled!!!..."

Tigertailz denied access to US of A - Rock N Skull

"...From Rob Wylde

Gutted doesn't even come close. Thanks to US Customs we've just let a lot of people down and lost a lot of fucking money in the process! No-one was more looking forward to playing the Stephen Pearcy at Rock N Skull Festival in Chicago this weekend than me.
Considering I used to be a U.S citizen, held a green card and spent literally thousands of dollars on doing so (and all legally) I find this a personal fucking insult, as I was the one not allowed to travel. To everyone who was looking forward to seeing us this weekend, we're so sorry to have let you down but when you do everything the right way, it's a bitter pill to swallow.
(Full statement from Tailz below)
Tigertailz are extremely sad to announce that due to US Customs and Border Protection we will not be able to play the Rock n Skull festival this coming weekend.
Visas for all band members were approved and issued. However, upon arrival at London Heathrow airport a band member was denied access to the US due to their visa being revoked.
Sadly, we were not made aware of this in advance of travelling. So we are left with no option but to cancel our appearance at Rock n Skull.
We apologise to the Rock n Skull organisers for cancelling at the last minute and to all our fans who may be travelling to the show.
We are truly sorry as Tigertailz never cancel shows. Unfortunately, this situation was taken out of our control.
Please accept our sincere apologies and know that we are truly devastated that this has happened..."

I went to Rock n Skull and had a good time. I was gutted about Tigertailz canceling as this was my second attempt to see them. But Eclipse and Ammunition were both amazing and made the trip worth while. Babylon AD was awesome too, although I get to see them pretty frequently.