Rock Society Members

Incidentally, while we're at it, discounted tickets for PF at Wolverhampton? What about those of us going to the London show at the Scala? Or is there something special about the Wolverhampton show? Someone was telling me rumours this evening that it might be a mini-festival type thing, but I don't know much truth there is to that...

Tet said:
Incidentally, while we're at it, discounted tickets for PF at Wolverhampton? What about those of us going to the London show at the Scala? Or is there something special about the Wolverhampton show? Someone was telling me rumours this evening that it might be a mini-festival type thing, but I don't know much truth there is to that...
We, Amust4music, the Bloodstock promoters are promoting the show in Wolverhampton only - hence RockSoc discounts for this one only!

Number 15....but - would have been nice to keep my single digit number from previous.....as for mentalee - what can I say??? The weird number may in some way reflect your strange obsession with roast ox.....

Pic up there on the members site with dm, pretty cool apart from the strange thorn between two roses......:D